• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Off Topic Rant!

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
4. What if we were ruled by mafia?

I don't know answer about all your questions but if number 4 were to be true, we wouldn't have to worry about our reps being seized by customs.

Sent from 1:1 app made with gen tapatalk

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
So where are we moving to ? :popcorn:
I, personally, have many choices - I have dual citizenship, with EU passport. Can live anywhere in EU. Another choice - my preference, should I say - Japan.

@rhp - Wrong, mate. We can impeach any congressman or any other politician. Years ago we, CA people, dethroned Governor, and were "smart" enough to put Ahnuld in CA White House. System still work, just need to move our lazy asses.
And... #4 is true, open your eyes.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
I, personally, have many choices - I have dual citizenship, with EU passport. Can live anywhere in EU. Another choice - my preference, should I say - Japan.

@rhp - Wrong, mate. We can impeach any congressman or any other politician. Years ago we, CA people, dethroned Governor, and were "smart" enough to put Ahnuld in CA White House. System still work, just need to move our lazy asses.
And... #4 is true, open your eyes.

Luth,
My eyes are open. I do understand all the wrong doing going around. While I agree with op and his frustration, I feel useless in this situation. Maybe r2 should start anew nationwide forum"air around here stinks" and people will wake up. People who care are in minority in our great country. Most are worried about crap that only affects them. Wish it was different but the fact is otherwise.
I know our constitution has granted us the people a lot of powers that most people are unaware of. To do that we need people as passionate as we are about watches on this fine forum. The fact is that most people don't give a defecation. They can't be bothered. Until that happens, we will stay fawked.

Luthier

30/9/09
+1. As I said before - we get what we deserved.
@Bimmer - it's nice in CA... for now. After they'll allow 11M illegals bring all their relatives here - I'd want to see, how nice it would be here. Then you'll punch 2 for English.

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
Wait I thought PRISM was launched in 2007. Do jr senators head the defense appropriation committees?

mitchbaria

15/10/12
I have to say I agree with Luth on all of this,,,,this is certainly not the country all those true heroes fought and died for on Omaha beach! The dream has been stolen, rats are in the corn.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davylloyd

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/10
4. What if we were ruled by mafia?

I don't know answer about all your questions but if number 4 were to be true, we wouldn't have to worry about our reps being seized by customs.

What do you mean, 'if'?

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
I have to say I agree with Luth on all of this,,,,this is certainly not the country all those true heroes fought and died for on Omaha beach! The dream has been stolen, rats are in the corn.....

I am an army brat and think that this is exactly the country all those heroes fought and died for.

mitchbaria

15/10/12
It's definitely the same piece of ground but the lust for power and control have trampled who we were through lies and manipulation..."what rough beast, its hour come round at last, /Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

mitchbaria

15/10/12
No this is one of those threads that our government is chasing a kid around the globe probably to kill him because he told a reporter that our government is flagrantly violating every every citizen's constitutional rights and very few are outraged, most are so worn down or high that they haven't even noticed threads!

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Yes. I'd better log off before Obama sends a drone after me for buying 1:1 reps made from Gen as sample !!!!

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
It's definitely the same piece of ground but the lust for power and control have trampled who we were through lies and manipulation..."what rough beast, its hour come round at last, /Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

Haha. I forgot Obama is the antichrist. :what:

I fear religion much more than I do our government.

bradj

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/12
So Mitch.. what are you doing to rectify the issues besides bitching on a forum about the government?

Its all about the lesser of two evils.. I have nothing to hide and so could care less if they look at my emails or sniff my underwear.

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
Sure, because I am not gay, don't need an abortion and already studied evolution.

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
So Mitch.. what are you doing to rectify the issues besides bitching on a forum about the government?

Its all about the lesser of two evils.. I have nothing to hide and so could care less if they look at my emails or sniff my underwear.

The problem is that it is Obama sniffing their panties. When it was Bush it was A OK.

A friend of mine named his 1999 - 2000 fantasy football team the taliban terrors. He had 1000+ emails with taliban and terror in them. After 9/11 he was sure someone would come knocking on his door. No one did. :D