• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v9 just appeared

PresidentMike

Horology Curious
24/7/18
I'm quite new to this replica market and I'm doing my best to get to know every manufacturer of replica's. I'm looking at the Rolex Submariner's at the moment (green and black ones) and I'm wondering what the best possible option is to get a real looking submariner. I was thinking about the Noob V9 one. What do you guys think, and any tips? I'm from the Netherlands and I have no idea if customs will pick a replica out like the Rolex Replica.

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
I'm wondering what the best possible option is to get a real looking submariner. I was thinking about the Noob V9 one. What do you guys think, and any tips?
ARF 904L 116610 LN

I'm from the Netherlands and I have no idea if customs will pick a replica out like the Rolex Replica.
Let the Trusted Dealer of your choice take care of that, they have experience of handling EU customs.

Good luck!

Reactions: dom1986

Cooldaddyfunk286

20/6/18
NY
PresidentMike the way I understand it, if you want a black sub go for ARF factory's latest, if you want a green sub go for noob Factory V9. You will not be dissapointed no matter which way you go. Iv never owned a rep, or a Swiss or automatic watch prior to this noob v9, and I can tell you, unless your used to gen Rolex caliber as your norm, you will be fuckin blown away by any of these choices. I couldn't be happier w my watch.

Cooldaddyfunk286

20/6/18
NY
Come to think of it, I think I got mine so quickly because I used this site and randomly picked a TD from the list, though I havnt seen anyone using them. When you go for the main 2 dealers like everyone else, you'll be waiting. Maybe my timing was just perfect. Lol.

pengo

I'm Pretty Popular
11/7/15
Also Mike I'll add... Go for the 500 dollar range choices. I got my V9 for $498.00 ...$523.00 after shipping.

no no, a "cheap" noob v7 submariner has a similar blow away effect. ;)
but i recommend the newer models too.

PresidentMike

Horology Curious
24/7/18
PresidentMike the way I understand it, if you want a black sub go for ARF factory's latest, if you want a green sub go for noob Factory V9. You will not be dissapointed no matter which way you go. Iv never owned a rep, or a Swiss or automatic watch prior to this noob v9, and I can tell you, unless your used to gen Rolex caliber as your norm, you will be fuckin blown away by any of these choices. I couldn't be happier w my watch.

Thanks for your reply. So what makes the green model from noob v9 better then the ARF model? I can’t find anything about that. And one more question since im super new here. You order a watch from a TD, once they recieved your money you will get quality control pictures, and if you agree they will send it to you?

Cooldaddyfunk286

20/6/18
NY
PresidentMike too much for me to really explain here. I was in this boat just a month or so ago, I still have legs in the water and water behind my ears lol, all I gotta say is, read this whole thread, and read the whole ARF thread, then read the thread comparings 3 factories w this model, and you'll get it. both VERY similar, insert insert color and the #s on the bezel, the indices, are the main difference. Also the SEL aka the way the bracelet attaches to the case.

Point is, no matter which way you go you'll be very happy.

PresidentMike

Horology Curious
24/7/18
PresidentMike too much for me to really explain here. I was in this boat just a month or so ago, I still have legs in the water and water behind my ears lol, all I gotta say is, read this whole thread, and read the whole ARF thread, then read the thread comparings 3 factories w this model, and you'll get it. both VERY similar, insert insert color and the #s on the bezel, the indices, are the main difference. Also the SEL aka the way the bracelet attaches to the case.

Point is, no matter which way you go you'll be very happy.

Ah thanks! One problem I heard the Noob V9 has is that the text on the inside of the watch saying: Rolexrolexrolexrolex if you know what i mean, looks more precise on the ARF model, and heard that the bracelet on the ARF model is also better then on the Noob one. But thats from what I’ve heard

GTingler

Horology Curious
28/6/18
I just ordered my first rep from Ryan at In time. Hulk V9. Can't wait to get it. Ryan has been very helpful and quick with responses to all of my questions.