• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v9 just appeared

Aquanautilus

Renowned Member
23/9/16
Would you guys chose this over the tw best/wm9? I seen that in the nwbig forum.
They are different watches.
You are comparing older 5-digits Submariners with 6-digits Subs.
Ao the answer is "no".

(But getting your hands on a WM9 wouldn't be a mistake at all.)

Reactions: Longwood

pengo

I'm Pretty Popular
11/7/15
I want my watch to last long, thats the only thing i care. Should i go with 2836 or 3135 movement? This will be my first purchase, i don't have any experience with both :)

go with the A2836.
very probably theres no need for an immediate service; most of them running fine. if ur lucky ur clone will run for years.
a service is about the price of a new gen swiss ETA2836.
save the service-money and put in a swiss ETA when the asian clone A2836 dies. ;)

Reactions: stoyania

dmdio

Horology Curious
21/3/18
sharp perfect lugs .sharp recessed sel.nice even cg

now I wish someone will show some sa3135 pics

I'll sooner. I've bought mine at Trusty Time and now I'm waiting for my QC pictures.
What do you think about the insert of this A2836, smoke?

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
sharp perfect lugs .sharp recessed sel.nice even cg

now I wish someone will show some sa3135 pics

I've asked Sead to get me one, and as good as I think my eye is, I'll still be sending the QC over to you for confirmation mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mr.Paneristi

GaijinG

Horology Curious
9/5/18
Texas USA
Dear All,

Let me first say hello and thank you for the information you share, I have been trying to read/learn a little.

I own a couple of GEN watches but this is my first dip into the world of RW so appreciate any help.

I want to buy a Noob Hulk Submariner and thinking to go with the A2836 movement as seems to be a bit more reliable than other types.

I’m not looking to build a franken so opting away from the 3135. Please do educate me if I am wrong here though?

Narrowing it down to either the V7 or this new V9.

Do you think I should wait a while before purchasing?

The TD links seem to get shut down quite quickly but I think I’ve found some. It's a pretty daunting purchase for me to be honest. I obviously don’t want to send my money off to the abyss, so if anyone is willing to PM me a genuine TD link that they have successfully used, that would be great.

joyjoyk

Known Member
10/3/18
Dear All,

Let me first say hello and thank you for the information you share, I have been trying to read/learn a little.

I own a couple of GEN watches but this is my first dip into the world of RW so appreciate any help.

I want to buy a Noob Hulk Submariner and thinking to go with the A2836 movement as seems to be a bit more reliable than other types.

I’m not looking to build a franken so opting away from the 3135. Please do educate me if I am wrong here though?

Narrowing it down to either the V7 or this new V9.

Do you think I should wait a while before purchasing?

The TD links seem to get shut down quite quickly but I think I’ve found some. It's a pretty daunting purchase for me to be honest. I obviously don’t want to send my money off to the abyss, so if anyone is willing to PM me a genuine TD link that they have successfully used, that would be great.

If you go to the Trusted dealer section, those links are all LEGIT. Buy the v9, you wont go wrong.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Is there no timeline for the no date?

No. They'll make the Sub date first as that's the big seller. Then the no date will follow. The first you'll know is when someone spots it on a TD site and posts it here. You don't have to keep asking this question multiple times - no one knows.

Reactions: JDM180 and electric

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
And the no date is typically not as great as the regular if history is accurate.