• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v9 just appeared

Mr.Paneristi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/18
This is not even close to being as good as the v9 on Ryan's qc pics. Imo that's the v8 on Andrews site.look at the difference

I just placed an order with Andrew. I sure hope I'm getting a V9 and not an old V8. I'm still waiting on my QC pics

Spatiumtemporis

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/8/16
kqI8oZr.jpg

GDAnZIa.jpg

DQj1p46.jpg

cbfks

24/2/16
I've placed an order for the v9 3135 on intime. This is the best i'll need for a while.

Reactions: electric

butterantoast

Horology Curious
4/7/17
Is the bezel insert for the non-hulk version much improved from the v7? It lists font and color as changed but I can’t see the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dc2_bb6_cu2

Renowned Member
18/6/17
All of this talk about crowns , lugs, and rehaut -
My question is about the crystal. The biggest annoyance with my VRF hulk is the lack of AR on the cyclops. That’s one of the biggest tells.

How does Noob and ARF compare ?

The ARF SD43 has it (albeit with a blue hue)

Reactions: electric

MBL851221

Horology Curious
21/2/16
I paid for v9 hulk, and was emailed a few days after which was yesterday from pt sales And told they have no stock . And will email me when they have an idea of a timeframe:(

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

khalil_v

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/5/18
I paid for v9 hulk, and was emailed a few days after which was yesterday from pt sales And told they have no stock . And will email me when they have an idea of a timeframe:(

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Maybe a other TD?

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
Still another week plus until the v9 release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patrick_Rolex

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/5/17
smoke do you think the V9 hulk color comes close to the gen color? I want to buy it, but black or green?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
smoke do you think the V9 hulk color comes close to the gen color? I want to buy it, but black or green?

The colour depends on qc.some have dark inserts some nice.when I buy a v9 I will get the hulk sa3135 And make sure I get the good insert.

Patrick_Rolex

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/5/17
The colour depends on qc.some have dark inserts some nice.when I buy a v9 I will get the hulk sa3135 And make sure I get the good insert.

Okay, and how good is the black one? Do you think the Arf or the V9 is more genlike?