• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
The copping part got me wee confused. Must be because I'm old. And not a native speaker. But I've looked it up.

Well, you have to buy it eventually, because they will never release a perfect rep. That's the whole point, feeding the addiction.

Ghost410

Looking Around
7/3/15
What is the general consensus of the V4 bezel, keep it or get a CF? I’m going to order one and just debating having the CF put on right from the TD if it’s a worthwhile improvement.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
grow on you cause if it grows in you, you are in Trouble LOL.

Last edited:
Reactions: SHB

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
grow on you cause if it grows in you, you are in Trouble LOL.

I'm in troubles since v2.2, but you know you have to wait because of the serif R, then v3 is out, and you know you have to wait because the Daytona logo is orange, and then v4, tadaaaaa

doumstyle

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/19
greetings to all

what a horror this dial ... but it's planned in the V5 don't worry it's coming soon

Reactions: Therion666

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
As long as noob makes the same case for the new daytonas those of us with older ones could just swap out the old dial for the new one. I'm planning to do just that with the new v4. and later the new v5 and so on and so on.......

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Unless you compare them with other dials it's hard to tell how good or bad they are. At first glance they look good. Maybe the Daytona letters a bit too orange but again a side by side with others would tell more

Reactions: Zenth

Bobi01

2/2/19
What is the general consensus of the V4 bezel, keep it or get a CF? I’m going to order one and just debating having the CF put on right from the TD if it’s a worthwhile improvement.

Im thinking that this v4 bezel is best now

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Buy ARF Daytona,harvest the parts,sell the ARF at a reduced price. Result!

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Buy ARF Daytona,harvest the parts,sell the ARF at a reduced price. Result!

here's the issue with that, who can do the mod for it? At least in conus? I've emailed a few from rwi and 1 said they don't work on daytonas and the others have yet to reply. I know my watchsmith already said no and I'm not skilled enough to do it so it isn't that easy to just "put an arf dial in it"

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
here's the issue with that, who can do the mod for it? At least in conus? I've emailed a few from rwi and 1 said they don't work on daytonas and the others have yet to reply. I know my watchsmith already said no and I'm not skilled enough to do it so it isn't that easy to just "put an arf dial in it"

I kinda thought that ettorefranco was from the EU, judging by his nickname. We have Johnny Depp here to do the job. I didn't even think about the US members as I replied. But you have other skilled modders over there, I'm sure one of them can do it.