• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

rolexlover79

Known Member
10/7/21
Newbie happy to see that you know rules and thats a good thing

arf thread is almost dead and im preety sure that all people are buying arf theese days are subscribed only for this noob thread and buying whole watch for dial only to improove noob daytonas so yeah ,qc of arf daytona latest batch is definetly welcome here

My bad, there you go then!

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Bobi01

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Black dial was always the same thickness of the subdials and black is black… i tought you have white dial qc ,they had different batches of white dial,with thicker subdials and thinner,creamy and genlike color :)

kevin300z

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/3/06
What are the differences in case and the rest of the watch Noob V3 vs V4? Is it drastic?

dashing

Dashing Around
20/5/18
Metroville
What are the differences in case and the rest of the watch Noob V3 vs V4? Is it drastic?

If I'm not wrong, the case is the same. It is just that v3 had very thin subdials and v4 have better subdials. I can't remember if they updated the bezel in v3 or v4 for the serif font problem.

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA

The v4 doesn't have the asymmetric lugs like the gen. So the v4 has the worst case of them all

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
You mean the upper or the lower lug? Isn't the midcase the same for all Noob Daytonas?

Right side lugs are slimmer then the left side lugs on a Gen Daytona.

On Noob v1-v3 they got it somehow right (Overall case shape is still wrong) But on the v4, they are not asymmetric, and completely wrong

Last edited:

gpvecchi

4/7/12
My V4 looks exactly like all previous versions, with slightly slimmer right lugs. Obviously the case is completely wrong as usual.

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
My V4 looks exactly like all previous versions, with slightly slimmer right lugs. Obviously the case is completely wrong as usual.

Then you proberbly lucked out, and got a good case from the v3, with the v4 dial :)

Reactions: Lariram

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Right side lugs are slimmer then the left side lugs on a Gen Daytona.

On Noob v1-v3 they got it somehow right (Overall case shape is still wrong) But on the v4, they are not asymmetric, and completely wrong

I never knew this! Amazing that they messed that up. Luckily my noob has the right case, and mods for the other things they messed up.