• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

KerwinKey

13/4/19
If you have the watch in hand, post its thickness. The watch may have been put together from leftover parts. It looks thicker than a stock Noob should be.
Thank you KJ. Unfortunately I do not have the watch on hand and these are the only photos. Hence, wanted to confirm.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Thank you KJ. Unfortunately I do not have the watch on hand and these are the only photos. Hence, wanted to confirm.

Can you ask the seller for a measurement?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Seller doesn't have a calliper unfortunately. Hence the need for expert's experience and validation as last resort.

This is not exact of course, but should give some indication. I matched the lengths using the lug tips and the white lines are exactly the same size.

jAuZVR.jpg

The thickness on yours looks a lot like the Biao, in the thread linked below, but there are also others making mash up "Noobs".

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9879657-new-daytona/page12

The dial on yours looks like a Noob V4, the bezel pics are poor.

I would ask for a video of time setting. If the hands move forward with clockwise crown rotation, that would confirm a 4130.

Reactions: weezkid

KerwinKey

13/4/19
This is not exact of course, but should give some indication. I matched the lengths using the lug tips and the white lines are exactly the same size.

jAuZVR.jpg

The thickness on yours looks a lot like the Biao, in the thread linked below, but there are also others making mash up "Noobs".

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9879657-new-daytona/page12

The dial on yours looks like a Noob V4, the bezel pics are poor.

I would ask for a video of time setting. If the hands move forward with clockwise crown rotation, that would confirm a 4130.
Thank you for your advice KJ.

I just received the video of the time setting and the hands move forward when the crown is turning clockwise. I guess it's 4130?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Thank you for your advice KJ.
I just received the video of the time setting and the hands move forward when the crown is turning clockwise. I guess it's 4130?

I'd say yes bro. The bezel and maybe the crystal look a little thicker than my two shown but in these times if you can get a decent looking Daytona with a 4130 it wouldn't be a bad idea to grab it.

My V4 on bottom but it has a "WG" bezel and looks like a shorter crystal gasket height.

jAREYP.jpg

Trusty is still listing a V4 116500 Panda that looks just like yours. Same T1G clasp code so I'd say you are good.

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_6&products_id=21938

KerwinKey

13/4/19
I'd say yes bro. The bezel and maybe the crystal look a little thicker than my two shown but in these times if you can get a decent looking Daytona with a 4130 it wouldn't be a bad idea to grab it.

My V4 on bottom but it has a "WG" bezel and looks like a shorter crystal gasket height.

jAREYP.jpg

Trusty is still listing a V4 116500 Panda that looks just like yours. Same T1G clasp code so I'd say you are good.

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_6&products_id=21938
Thank you KJ, you are the best.

I have decided to went ahead. Here are some better photos that I have taken.

c7aa6ca80361f439c44b6649dc9cc6ec.jpg
47ad1b2f5c2e21015ea6c3e0f7f4045e.jpg

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Thank you KJ, you are the best.

I have decided to went ahead. Here are some better photos that I have taken.

c7aa6ca80361f439c44b6649dc9cc6ec.jpg
47ad1b2f5c2e21015ea6c3e0f7f4045e.jpg

Hmm bro I'm sorry but that doesn't look like the same watch from your other pics. The V4 has a lot bolder text font and from your first pics the dial looks like a V4.

jAFlXE.jpg

Also we couldn't see the bezel clearly in the first pics but the bezel on your last pic has the famous foot on the bottom right of the R's, which Noob only had on the V1 IIRC.

V4 bezel on bottom
jAFQI2.jpg

I mean even if it's a different version if you've verified the time setting direction, it's a Noob 4130 so it's not a bad purchase. I still have a V1 so the R foot isn't a big deal IMO.

Have you checked the clasp code - my V1 clasp code is 5NF

Reactions: Pizzo and huluhulu

KerwinKey

13/4/19
Hmm bro I'm sorry but that doesn't look like the same watch from your other pics. The V4 has a lot bolder text font and from your first pics the dial looks like a V4.

jAFlXE.jpg

Also we couldn't see the bezel clearly in the first pics but the bezel on your last pic has the famous foot on the bottom right of the R's, which Noob only had on the V1 IIRC.

V4 bezel on bottom
jAFQI2.jpg

I mean even if it's a different version if you've verified the time setting direction, it's a Noob 4130 so it's not a bad purchase. I still have a V1 so the R foot isn't a big deal IMO.

Have you checked the clasp code - my V1 clasp code is 5NF
Hmm likely this isn't the V4 version, I have attached another photo on the dial.

I would be upgrading the bezel with the latest CF, should fix this issue haha :)

The clasp is T1G.
cc2ff5d1ecf3e749ca57c2b53fe5b7ae.jpg

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Hmm likely this isn't the V4 version, I have attached another photo on the dial.
I would be upgrading the bezel with the latest CF, should fix this issue haha :)
The clasp is T1G.
cc2ff5d1ecf3e749ca57c2b53fe5b7ae.jpg

TBH I never liked the bolder font text on the V4s, especially on the Panda. With a CF bezel, you should be happy with this one. Wear it in good health bro!

My bezel has had a 10 minute Molotow paint mod - it's good enough for now. I have an ARF bezel I'll get around to putting on someday.

16295581361550.jpg

KerwinKey

13/4/19
TBH I never liked the bolder font text on the V4s, especially on the Panda. With a CF bezel, you should be happy with this one. Wear it in good health bro!

My bezel has had a 10 minute Molotow paint mod - it's good enough for now. I have an ARF bezel I'll get around to putting on someday.

16295581361550.jpg
Would like to specially thank you for all the advices and validations you have provided me and many members here. Cheers for the prompt replies that made me do the purchase. I'm happy with it so far, hopefully many more to come.

Really appreciate it!

Reactions: KJ2020

Carlytoss

Certified
18/3/16
Snitching your TLS connexion
I feel like if dealers had started receiving stock of Noob Daytona’s that they would let us know similar to how they let us know VSF was releasing NOS, they seem kinda sketchy maybe reach out to some TD’s for some info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been looking everywhere for Noobtona for a couple of weeks now, I’ve even DMed every owners of 116515 and 116519, no one is willing to sell… I’ve emailed every single TDs from all the forums and absolutely no one has any in stock.

Rumors pretends Noob is gone for good as either the owner’s son or himself have been arrested.
A friend of mine found some in China to a local dealer that bought a stock before the raids, they come with box and papers at double the regular price $1500…

I’ve order two, 116515 and 116519, as he’s a friend of mine and I trust him, and I really really want those models.
I’ll post them here once received.

Futzorr

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/8/19
EU
I’ve been looking everywhere for Noobtona for a couple of weeks now, I’ve even DMed every owners of 116515 and 116519, no one is willing to sell… I’ve emailed every single TDs from all the forums and absolutely no one has any in stock.

Rumors pretends Noob is gone for good as either the owner’s son or himself have been arrested.
A friend of mine found some in China to a local dealer that bought a stock before the raids, they come with box and papers at double the regular price $1500…

I’ve order two, 116515 and 116519, as he’s a friend of mine and I trust him, and I really really want those models.
I’ll post them here once received.

Dude, 1500 is a total rip off.. theres a few for sale on the forums now…

Carlytoss

Certified
18/3/16
Snitching your TLS connexion
Dude, 1500 is a total rip off.. theres a few for sale on the forums now…

Really??? please share the links, we're talking 116515 or 116519 here, I haven't found any.

Not sure about the rip off... apparently Noob is gone for ever, I'm sure a factory will use the 4130 movement and will make some Daytona in the future but I believe it'll take months or even years. I'm also pretty sure regarding how sought after those watch are, that price will skyrock.

Futzorr

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/8/19
EU
Really??? please share the links, we're talking 116515 or 116519 here, I haven't found any.

Not sure about the rip off... apparently Noob is gone for ever, I'm sure a factory will use the 4130 movement and will make some Daytona in the future but I believe it'll take months or even years. I'm also pretty sure regarding how sought after those watch are, that price will skyrock.

Hmm I thought i saw a 116519 on the sales thread yesterday, but might have been wrong. :/

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
Hmm I thought i saw a 116519 on the sales thread yesterday, but might have been wrong. :/

There was a 116519 on the sales thread yesterday - but the original TD purchase price was stated incorrectly and it all looked very wrong to me. I'm also seeking a 116519, but be patient, there will be equal or better Daytonas around in the next few months. Some people are going to regret jumping in with these silly prices for NOOBs right now.

Futzorr

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/8/19
EU
There was a 116519 on the sales thread yesterday - but the original TD purchase price was stated incorrectly and it all looked very wrong to me. I'm also seeking a 116519, but be patient, there will be equal or better Daytonas around in the next few months. Some people are going to regret jumping in with these silly prices for NOOBs right now.

Ah that makes sence then!