• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

dmnk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/4/18
2b388a54347fddc095ef8309f782fc4a.jpg

Stunning piece, congratulations and thank you for the kind words!

Reactions: efthimis

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Gen for reference.. and don’t forget that a wrist watch looks different on the wrist VS on my 27inch screen! I believe it’s quite an accomplishment where we are now! Enjoy everyone

Nice Black Dial Gen pictures, thanks for posting.

Here is your Gen next to the latest V3 Noob QC pictures posted above...

- The Sub-dial thickness appears to finally be right. Let's hope that the shininess and the overall refinement is better too.

Funtimezz

18/1/16
You are a lucky man dmnk ! I have been waiting for a V# daytona black dial with slim subdial QC for almost 2 months now from Li and still no luck!

Reactions: dmnk

SKnight

8/7/19
@efthimis Beautiful watch mate. If you dont mind me asking, how long was the wait? Or did you purchase it on the grey market

cheers

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
@efthimis Beautiful watch mate. If you dont mind me asking, how long was the wait? Or did you purchase it on the grey market

cheers

Thank you! I paid in grey market and I paid a lot, there was no way to get one at retail or even at reasonable premium so I paid a good sum on it.. thinking of letting it go for now though, too much money on a watch, does not make a lot of sense if you think twice lolol

Have a gen kermit as well, a gen LMPO and a Grand Seiko Snowflake so I am good.. let go my gen Hulk and Batman just a couple weeks back, seems I am working towards improving my cashflow ;-)

Last edited:

Kokenatk

Looking Around
14/12/19
Hi everyone! I finally pulled the trigger on the noob V3 and paid extra on the CF bezel with installation. After a week or so of waiting I finally received the QC pictures. My question is do they install the CF bezel after I approve the QC pics or is it already swapped out when they send me the pictures?

Reactions: vcappp

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Thank you! I paid in grey market and I paid a lot, there was no way to get one at retail or even at reasonable premium so I paid a good sum on it.. thinking of letting it go for now though, too much money on a watch, does not make a lot of sense if you think twice lolol

Have a gen kermit as well, a gen LMPO and a Grand Seiko Snowflake so I am good.. let go my gen Hulk and Batman just a couple weeks back, seems I am working towards improving my cashflow ;-)

I think noob v3 is not bad now,if you can source one with correct subdials and with good SELs it is no need for gen
gen is gen but money is better hhahah

Bobi01

2/2/19
Hi everyone! I finally pulled the trigger on the noob V3 and paid extra on the CF bezel with installation. After a week or so of waiting I finally received the QC pictures. My question is do they install the CF bezel after I approve the QC pics or is it already swapped out when they send me the pictures?

I would reject it because cuz bottom SEL is very very bad bro

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
I would reject it because cuz bottom SEL is very very bad bro

They’re good man. If there is a gap is like 0.1mm.. Why on earth should he risk to get a worse one when this is that good? Everything is spot on and well aligned.

GL it asap

Inviato dal mio iPhone 11 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18

- You would have to ask your TD, but I would ask for a before and after to be sure that the alignment is correct.
- Or you could ask for an after picture that also shows the V3 Noob bezel that was removed.
- Do they also send you the V3 Noob bezel or do they keep it?

They’re good man. If there is a gap is like 0.1mm.. Why on earth should he risk to get a worse one when this is that good? Everything is spot on and well aligned.

GL it asap

I believe that he was referring this pictured large gap, likely caused by cheap spring bars.

Bobi01

2/2/19

GL it asap

He cant get worse than this because last 10 watches posted here had perfect SELs so this is bad

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
- You would have to ask your TD, but I would ask for a before and after to be sure that the alignment is correct.
- Or you could ask for an after picture that also shows the V3 Noob bezel that was removed.
- Do they also send you the V3 Noob bezel or do they keep it?

I believe that he was referring this pictured large gap, likely caused by cheap spring bars.

Yup. It’s definitely about the spring bars. I slightly bent them and I have a perfect fit now. That’s why I told him to GL it, cause the shape is good and the gap can be easily fixed at home by literally anyone who can handle a screwdriver

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
Watchfinder&Co comparative video - Hands Bolt.
GEN vs NOOB v2.2

GEN-SECONDS-HAND-BOLT.jpg

NOOD-V2-2-SECONDS-HAND-BOLT.jpg

Last edited:

Foxxfire

FoX, the Patron
20/1/17
EU / CH
Thanks for sharing these pics. Very interesting!
Right. But IMHO you wont notice it on the wrist. These pics from WF are excellent quality and hires pics with a nearly 10x magnification.