• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
thank you for your comment. I appreciate.
could you please describe how good the thin sub dial of your Noob v3 black dial is as of now if you compare it with V2 ? I mean the thin sub dial of the black dial Noob V3?

only if possible, and if it doesn’t bother you, could you please show us the thin sub dial from black dial as a good example saying this is the thin sub dial from Noob V3 ? it doesn’t have be a full size picture, just a crop of the sub dial would be enough (for educational purpose here for the other members too).

Sent from the RWI App

It's the same as the v2.2
cant upload pics with my mobile, but you have several examples of good black dials further up this thread

doumstyle

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/19
Hi all

finally received mine ... For short, quite satisfied overall, but frankly the bracelet is really cheap ...

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
thank you for your comment. I appreciate.
could you please describe how good the thin sub dial of your Noob v3 black dial is as of now if you compare it with V2 ? I mean the thin sub dial of the black dial Noob V3?

only if possible, and if it doesn’t bother you, could you please show us the thin sub dial from black dial as a good example saying this is the thin sub dial from Noob V3 ? it doesn’t have be a full size picture, just a crop of the sub dial would be enough (for educational purpose here for the other members too).

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...b-v3-daytona-vs-gen-daytona-vs-arf-v2-daytona

Reactions: vcappp and Tobel

xxBlack

5/9/19
Bavaria, Germany
Hi all

finally received mine ... For short, quite satisfied overall, but frankly the bracelet is really cheap ...

Interesting how everyone is saying the bracelet is cheap. I had several gen Tagheuer, wore some Subs, GMTs and the bracelet feels like every other bracelet too..

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Tobel

6/7/17
Interesting how everyone is saying the bracelet is cheap. I had several gen Tagheuer, wore some Subs, GMTs and the bracelet feels like every other bracelet too..

Some would benefit from a bath in baby oil / penetration oil

xxBlack

5/9/19
Bavaria, Germany
Some would benefit from a bath in baby oil / penetration oil

I will get my watch back in 1-2 days and then I will do the same. Not that the bracelet needs it but I will try. My watchsmith said the watch was pretty dirty inside maybe there is some dirt in the bracelet too

Kmmas

7/4/15
As per my understanding the difference between the V2.2 as we call it (released after feb2019) and v3 is:

- the bezel
- better bracelet (fitting of SELs and clasp)

the white dial dial remains unchanged. The black dial is made a little better with slimmer sub dials. Am I correct? If there’s something I’m missing out on feel free to mention.

Reactions: ginopino

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15

It’s the cool thing to say, makes you sound like a connoisseur. The reality is most people saying it haven’t even been in the same street as a gen Daytona

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
It’s the cool thing to say, makes you sound like a connoisseur. The reality is most people saying it haven’t even been in the same street as a gen Daytona

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe you guys had luck with yours. Mine creaks and the clasp closing is really far from a gen feeling.

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
+1

These Daytonas are wrapped with plastic all around, it takes 20 Minutes to unwrap them. I think it’s the plastic wrapping, too.

I had a minimum of 10 Daytonas v3 here with me. They all had very good sels.

These high resolution pics show every detail excessive. Most gabs that drives you crazy on QCs you won’t see on your wrist, believe me.

But ask for pic from an other angle...

I've got some more pics from Puretime and everything is fine. It was just the stickers after all.

Reactions: Lartamia

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
As per my understanding the difference between the V2.2 as we call it (released after feb2019) and v3 is:

- the bezel
- better bracelet (fitting of SELs and clasp)

the white dial dial remains unchanged. The black dial is made a little better with slimmer sub dials. Am I correct? If there’s something I’m missing out on feel free to mention.

Yes

xxBlack

5/9/19
Bavaria, Germany
That account makes some incredible videos. Makes me want to try and work on mine. If only I could understand them...

My 4130 is serviced by this guy. My watch gains a little more sec per day but I think he‘s done a good job. Will get it tomorrow. The inside is pretty dirty