• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
V3 on hand
c7588be1ef8d267a1d45962e9a222322.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh man, since it’s a noob v3 I bet you’d likely accept to sell it to me for 1k, right?

Smh what a retard lmao

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: efthimis

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Hey there guys it was a honest little prank, of course it’s a genuine.. take care you all and have a nice day :)

PS: Totally in love with it as you expect!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Bobes17a

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/7/19

How do you guys think the SEL on this one looks (Panda)? Bit hard to tell under the plastic. Think for the most part it’s ok, and bottom right gap is an illusion? Thanks again.

Tobel

6/7/17

How do you guys think the SEL on this one looks (Panda)? Bit hard to tell under the plastic. Think for the most part it’s ok, and bottom right gap is an illusion? Thanks again.

So why don't you ask the TD to open the plastic a little and ask for another picture?

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
For the very recent Noob V3 Daytona, could anyone please tell if the Black dial now has the correct sub dial thickness? no more like the fat sub dial from V2 for the black dial?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
For the very recent Noob V3 Daytona, could anyone please tell if the Black dial now has the correct sub dial thickness? no more like the fat sub dial from V2 for the black dial?

The amount of black dials posted are few and i don't think i saw any updated

Reactions: vcappp

Tobel

6/7/17

It's the luck of the draw. You need to ask your TD to get you a thin subdialed sample and then check on QC pics. Mine is on the way and has thin subdials
​​​​​​

Reactions: vcappp

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
It's the luck of the draw. You need to ask your TD to get you a thin subdialed sample and then check on QC pics. Mine is on the way and has thin subdials
​​​​​​

thank you for your comment. I appreciate.
could you please describe how good the thin sub dial of your Noob v3 black dial is as of now if you compare it with V2 ? I mean the thin sub dial of the black dial Noob V3?

only if possible, and if it doesn’t bother you, could you please show us the thin sub dial from black dial as a good example saying this is the thin sub dial from Noob V3 ? it doesn’t have be a full size picture, just a crop of the sub dial would be enough (for educational purpose here for the other members too).

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited:

Kmmas

7/4/15
I’m in the exact situation and I’m looking many photos.
I think we should change only the bracelet with new one with better sel and also, for my opinion, better clasp.

Question is, is it such a big difference that we should change the bracelet. If there was an actual comparison like the old versions between the v2,2 and v3 that would really help.