• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK

Just got my QC pics from PureTime. This is my first replica.

I'm not happy with the gap at the top left of the bezel. What do you guys think?

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19

Just got my QC pics from PureTime. This is my first replica.

I'm not happy with the gap at the top left of the bezel. What do you guys think?

Lol mate there is no gap haha... this is just a shadow
your watch looks very very good

Reactions: masterpiece777

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
Lol mate there is no gap haha... this is just a shadow
your watch looks very very good

Sorry for being a pain in the backside, I think there is a gap just above the 70 and 65 portion of the bezel. Are you sure that is a shadow?

Bobi01

2/2/19
Sorry for being a pain in the backside, I think there is a gap just above the 70 and 65 portion of the bezel. Are you sure that is a shadow?

There is no gap because there is no space between case and bezel if you understand me,this is only shadow from man pictureing your watch lol

Reactions: wubsub

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK

Many thanks for your assurance. In this pic there is no shadow from the person's hand, so what is causing that gap in the red box?

Is it gravity? Does that happen to all watches?

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18

Many thanks for your assurance. In this pic there is no shadow from the person's hand, so what is causing that gap in the red box?

Looks weird tbh. Highlight it and ask the TD about it. Might be only a reflection or dirt but I’d make sure.

Reactions: RonP

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16

Well, this pics sucks... you have right to ask, sorry for first answer.
looks like something is trapped under the bezel or don’t know what else could be. In that area the case is flat, so something trapped is my idea...

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
It's just the protective plastic IMO but ask the TD for a different picture and showcase what you highlighted there

Lartamia

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/12/11
EU
It's just the protective plastic IMO but ask the TD for a different picture and showcase what you highlighted there

+1

These Daytonas are wrapped with plastic all around, it takes 20 Minutes to unwrap them. I think it’s the plastic wrapping, too.

I had a minimum of 10 Daytonas v3 here with me. They all had very good sels.

These high resolution pics show every detail excessive. Most gabs that drives you crazy on QCs you won’t see on your wrist, believe me.

But ask for pic from an other angle...

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
+1

These Daytonas are wrapped with plastic all around, it takes 20 Minutes to unwrap them. I think it’s the plastic wrapping, too.

I had a minimum of 10 Daytonas v3 here with me. They all had very good sels.

These high resolution pics show every detail excessive. Most gabs that drives you crazy on QCs you won’t see on your wrist, believe me.

But ask for pic from an other angle...

can you please make some measurement of the SEL and lugs? To understand if they changed the bracelet or something in the case. :)

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
dont worry its plastic and some reflection mate, heres a pic of my v2 qc from a while back

IMG-6746-1.jpg

Last edited:

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
What do you mean?

He mean that we are PLENTY TO THE ROOF of people asking to confirm V3 bezel on their QC.
And is not because is not clear in the pics, but just because no one of you wants to do his homework.
Members here spent time to create incredibly exhaustive thread about and you, like the others, came here with 1 post on your account asking that.
Surely you didn't read them. But is not because you didn't found them... but just because you never tried to search and read aroung...

Making in this way is surely simplier.... for you.

Reactions: Digital. and Bobi01

Antoine51

Horology Curious
2/11/19
He mean that we are PLENTY TO THE ROOF of people asking to confirm V3 bezel on their QC.
And is not because is not clear in the pics, but just because no one of you wants to do his homework.
Members here spent time to create incredibly exhaustive thread about and you, like the others, came here with 1 post on your account asking that.
Surely you didn't read them. But is not because you didn't found them... but just because you never tried to search and read aroung...

Making in this way is surely simplier.... for you.

I understand, but i've been a long time member here, i've stopped coming when RWI got closed, i saw that it was back up so i opened a new account.
i've been out of rep game for a couple of years, and i never could really see small differences like this but if you tell me that no one will answer me, the community changed..

Bobi01

2/2/19
I understand, but i've been a long time member here, i've stopped coming when RWI got closed, i saw that it was back up so i opened a new account.
i've been out of rep game for a couple of years, and i never could really see small differences like this but if you tell me that no one will answer me, the community changed..

Man,read 20 post in the past and you will see same question like yours and answer to the same question
again v2 is HOUR and v3 is H0UR