• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

Tony23

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/8/19
Are you guys using strong light for these pics where the bezel engravings are nice and light ? Mine always looks a bit dull in real life but is definitely V3 , Wondering if there is variation in batches.
I took this shot in the shade..
949ce43b4880950f7889597c42acc3c1.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rolemars

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Here...mine.

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

This picture is really gorgeous. Because of you I just spent an additional 158 dollars for the CF bezel ;) I'm impatient to receive mine. Wear yours in good health

Reactions: ginopino

andrewmb

8/9/19

Hello - I had a question please around making a micro adjustment with the Noob bracelet. From what I can tell it does not have the easy link, but I understood it would be possible to use a spring bar removal to change the position of the link in one of the 3 positions, but I can't see there's any recess in the link (where I've highlighted) to be able to use the spring bar tool. Am I missing something here?! Thanks!

ubi

Known Member
9/9/19
Your easylink is currently engaged; you need to release it for access to the microadjust spring bar.

doumstyle

14/9/19

Hello - I had a question please around making a micro adjustment with the Noob bracelet. From what I can tell it does not have the easy link, but I understood it would be possible to use a spring bar removal to change the position of the link in one of the 3 positions, but I can't see there's any recess in the link (where I've highlighted) to be able to use the spring bar tool. Am I missing something here?! Thanks!

normaly you have two position

andrewmb

8/9/19
Your easylink is currently engaged; you need to release it for access to the microadjust spring bar.

Thank you!! I was starting to doubt the easy link was there but with some WD40 I've been able to get it to release

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
Maybe just the white balance... the rest look the same. But I hope for you is fixed!

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
It is misaligned,you can fix it by replaceing bezel