• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

Berike

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/2/19
Both do have the older V1-V2, V2.2 Noob Bezel...

But the really interesting part is the 116520 ROLEX font on the Black dial.
- The Rolex Font is different leaving more space around the letters on the newer 116500 dials.
- The Rolex name is about the same width, but the spacing of the wording under it is narrower.
- If you compare the location of T in Oyster in relation to the R in Rolex, the difference is easy to see.

If the Black dial watch had a Stainless Steel Bezel it would finally be a correct Black 116520 Noob...

Or is it a 116520 ARF with a Ceramic Noob Bezel? The pushers do look a little long?

I don't see the wrong R on both as you said for the v1-v2-v2.2 bezel

Berike

6/2/19
Looks like an ARF 116520 watch with a Ceramic Noob Bezel... witch would be an easy switch to make.

Just saw ARF v2 and Noob v3 dials, neither have the T of the Oyster aligned with the R, weird

Berike

6/2/19
The only dial with the aligned T with the R I found is JF, so maybe he said it is a Noob V3 but actually it is a JF Daytona.

WenR

MULTI ACCOUNT
19/7/18
I dont know what an expert will say, but to me n compare to my franken with gen dial (pict shown in previous page) the black dial watch have a really2 great n correct dial. Correct subdial, correct font n great shiny subdial for 116520 daytona.

If the bezel change to stainless steel one, it would be a perfect rep. I cant judge the SEL (black dial), as i need more pict with other angle to judge the SEL.

If i were you, i will not bother bout the bezel coz i definitely will change it to CF bezel (if you choose the white dial)

just my 2cents . Cheers ,,,

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
The only dial with the aligned T with the R I found is JF, so maybe he said it is a Noob V3 but actually it is a JF Daytona.

Dude dont waste time both are bad,white is old v2 you can see it is obvious Letter O instead of 0... so v2 is HOUR and v3 is H0UR
and black is really bad watch completly...SELs are horrible like cheap reps of 100 dollars
just choose TDs like toro,puretime,jtime,intime .... they will not scam you and lie to you

Berike

6/2/19
I dont know what an expert will say, but to me n compare to my franken with gen dial (pict shown in previous page) the black dial watch have a really2 great n correct dial. Correct subdial, correct font n great shiny subdial for 116520 daytona.

If the bezel change to stainless steel one, it would be a perfect rep. I cant judge the SEL (black dial), as i need more pict with other angle to judge the SEL.

If i were you, i will not bother bout the bezel coz i definitely will change it to CF bezel (if you choose the white dial)

just my 2cents . Cheers ,,,

I will wait more people to comment on this two watches, he cliams that both are noob, he doesn't have any ARF in stock

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
It's obviously a v2 bezel, I don't know how people can't see it.

Forget the R look at the fat S in UNITS! So clear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
I will wait more people to comment on this two watches, he cliams that both are noob, he doesn't have any ARF in stock

Well that's your prerogative and it is your money $$.
In the meantime, here is a link to help you learn a little more...
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...noob-v1-v2-and-v2-2-daytona-vs-arf-v2-daytona

It's obviously a v2 bezel, I don't know how people can't see it.

Forget the R look at the fat S in UNITS! So clear!

Some Members think that I know Daytonas, but ssouthall6 has far more hands on experience than I do.

Berike

6/2/19
Well that's your prerogative and it is your money $$.
In the meantime, here is a link to help you learn a little more...
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...noob-v1-v2-and-v2-2-daytona-vs-arf-v2-daytona

Some Members think that I know Daytonas, but ssouthall6 has far more hands on experience than I do.

I'm not buying it, just sent the pictures that I got from him, so far I bought a Panerai Tuttonero v2 and a IWC Pilot Chrono Le Petit Prince, that were approved here in the forum and matched the pictures, I'm not an expert, I can verify some stuff, but far from what experts here can

AussieWatcher

Known Member
28/6/19
Down Under
That’s a V2

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Looking at the panda, the sub dials are not aligned to 12 whilst the chrono hand is. I’m going to say this is probably not noob as the movement might not be 4130.

on closer inspection the chrono hand may be running. Could be a v2 then :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Andysmart

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
Hi all,

any idea where to get ARF braclet for Daytona? Currently owns a noob v3. However I think the bracelet is still far from GEN. Btw, does ARF bracelet fits in nicely on the NOOB?

Thanks

domthedon030

18/9/19
Out of curiosity, does the gen crystal fit straight onto noob case with noob gasket?

Also, what do gen crystals with LEC cost? Are they easy to source?

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
The rep manufacturers are getting greedy.... And they are drastically increasing prices across the board due to strong demand (similar to the gen world's grey market).

Honestly, paying north of 120 dollars for a ceramic insert is a little ridiculous. Specially to pair with a rep watch that already costs 700+ with shipping.

I bet you that CF company has ridiculous margins, it probably costs them 15 dollars to manufacture that piece (and that's being generous).

It is not about what is your income or what you can afford --> I draw the line where I feel I am getting ripped off....

For example, I know a mercedes benz is better than a toyota (let's say similar to how a CF bezel is bettern than a Noob bezel), but if someone wants me to pay 10x what the benz actually costs, I am very happy with the toyota.....

Similarly, a "traditional SUBMARINER rep" with a traditional "chinese rep movement" costing over 500 dollars these days is a little ridiculous in my opinion.

Heard from my contact the CF Daytona bezel is sold 500rmb(64usd) to him, the submariner one is sold 450rmb.
Factory price to reseller without his margin %.