• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19

Sorry about posting this pic but I feel sundial are very thin here can anyone confirm on this pic pls

Sure it is thin,noob latest batch really sucks..this looks worse than fat subdials imo

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16

Sorry about posting this pic but I feel sundial are very thin here can anyone confirm on this pic pls

Yes, some of the latest v3 panda have thin subdials.. I received mine last week and it looks good
77826107e1b65f86c2a055708cfacdd1.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Yes, some of the latest v3 panda have thin subdials.. I received mine last week and it looks good
77826107e1b65f86c2a055708cfacdd1.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Sorry bud, those subdials are still way off

bmwtx

Known Member
1/4/11
Placed an order with another TD I've used many times before, 1st watch they sent had the same thin subdials as 1st TD, which I rejected. Second one was improved, but subdials seem to be a tab on the fat side now. I've approved this one as this looks much better imo!

Ernesteka

Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
Hello guys!

I am new to this forum and especially to this hobby. So maybe one of you can help me with my Noob-Question:

Yesterday my Noob V.3 Daytona I ordered from Jtimes own Li arrived in the mail and I am very happy with the watch. :)
I also ordered the Clean Factory Bezel Insert and asked Li to attach it for me on the watch, but also send the Noob-Bezel to me as well, so I can compare the two. But due to my untrained eye I can't see any difference, even under slight magnification. So I don't know if the Clean Factory Bezel Insert is installed. The "lose" Insert even has a "clean" engraving on the back.

Maybe you can help me answer this question and even tell me how to spot the difference.

Here are som pics. On the second one I just "laid" the lose Insert on the watch.

Hope you guys can help me! If you need more pics, Ill do my best. Thank you in advance.

Best regards!

Tony Clifton

Renowned Member
7/2/20
Germany
Ernesteka I think that Li did not install the CF bezel at all. Noob V3 bezels have the Rolex crown engraved in the back, so your watch is a stock V3. But if you are happy and do not see a difference you can leave it as it is.