• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NewTudor Heritage Black Bay TT ready

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
Well, I hope V6F instead of TF is the right guess :D

I think it could be V6F / KW (or together as XF), or ZF factory release

But whoever releases it, I just hope that the gold parts are wrapped properly

The gen S&G (steel and gold) 79733n doesn't have solid gold mid-links apparently - the centre links are just gold wrapped -
ablogtowatch said:
As I said above, S&G stands for "steel and gold," and for whatever reason, Tudor isn't calling this a "two-tone" model. When I first saw it, I thought that it was a steel and bronze watch, but it is steel with 18k yellow gold. The version on the bracelet has gold center-links, but given the price point, these are not fully gold. Rather, you have center links wrapped in a jacket of gold, with steel on the inside. This isn't plating, exactly, but a jacket of gold. This accounts for the still fair price. In any event, I see these as high-quality but a "poor man's two-tone Rolex Submariner."
https://www.ablogtowatch.com/tudor-heritage-black-bay-sg-79733n-watch/

D

d4m.test

Ugvteix.jpg

5fGqChs.jpg

Saw these at Repgeek

ticktockmydickdoc

Renowned Member
10/6/17
David Beckham watch.

I don't think I could sport that much gold, but it might look good on a standard Black Bay SS bracelet.

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
I like how the gold wrapped midlinks are brushed instead of polished. Tones down the ostentatiousness

pwo

12/6/17
OMAN
ZF or XF.
They already got the molds and production experiance.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
That was quite obvious really^

Have a feeling it'll be a ZF release as they're usually quicker to the market with new releases and already have reproduced the rivet bracelet.

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
Hope they gold wrap the bracelet and not just plate it. The brushed finish will be hard to replicate on plated gold in my opinion.