• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Newbie Land - Questions for the person who is looking to buy their first rep

dave180

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
11/1/23
usa
Emily Blunt Oh Snap GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie
Sarcastic Not Me GIF by Amazon miniTV
Common Sense Monkey GIF by Travis

dave180

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
11/1/23
usa
Flashing a rep in an AD: it's dimwitted people who tend to be this way.
Unimpressed Zach Galifianakis GIF
Dimwitted? 😂 When I get my gen for 50k that next day worth 150k, I'm going to feel reaaaally dimwitted 😂😆😂

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
With all due respect, you're the one talking about bringing a rep to an AD for buying power or some such nonsense (a bannable offence btw) and elsewhere you are are advising
forging rolex papers to try fool customs officials.

That's 2 of the dumbest posts I've seen in a while, so bravo & congrats. Idiot level 10.

dave180

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
11/1/23
usa
With all due respect, you're the one talking about bringing a rep to an AD for buying power or some such nonsense (a bannable offence btw) and elsewhere you are are advising
forging rolex papers to try fool customs officials.

That's 2 of the dumbest posts I've seen in a while, so bravo & congrats. Idiot level 10.
I appreciate you criticism, yes I admit I'm a little extreme sometimes, although going to AD with rep I DO NOT advise or recommend, it is reckless, but I really don't give a damn about them, foraging papers I see what you mean, but to be fair like half the packages going through customs are lying about that amount, next time you order something from China look at the customs form, they always lie and declare a small amount, customs don't really enforce this stuff, also even if you bring a fake receipt, customs can just say that the value of the product is too high regardless of your receipt and just charge you whatever they want, that's usually what happens when they don't believe you

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
well i guess now only the really good fakes claim to use 901, so could be some truth to that, but you can usually see a few differences, 904l has more nickel so gives better gloss but scratch easier, 316L will usually look more mute.

and wow so many trolls over here

Feefo

RepPossessed

BMW760

and eBoy not poor at all, and don't care about trolls at all, very narrow minded people who tend to be this way​

you don’t care about trolls yet you write a list of the trolls with a snide comment and reply to every comment. :rolleyes:Okkkkkk

Btw every jackass on this forum claims to own genuine watches or be a collector of high end watches when they are challenged. Yet never prove it. :sleep::sleep:

So before you start bleating about buying pateks, don’t even.. nobody will believe you and our guys will just laugh.

Last edited:

dave180

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
11/1/23
usa
you don’t care about trolls yet you write a list of the trolls with a snide comment and reply to every comment. :rolleyes:Okkkkkk

Btw every jackass on this forum claims to own genuine watches or be a collector of high end watches when they are challenged. Yet never prove it. :sleep::sleep:

So before you start bleating about buying pateks, don’t even.. nobody will believe you and our guys will just laugh.
I don't own a single high end gen, and didn't say so, I didn't come from money, and only in the past 4 years made my fortune after many years of hard work, so couldn't get into gen watches even if I wanted to, I do have a grate replica collection that I'm starting to be proud of, especially my last purchase royal oak tourbillon rose gold, can't stop looking at it! but was able to get on a waiting list for nautilus, so hopefully in the next few years I'll have some gens to show off to you guys, as of right now, only reps

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I don't own a single high end gen, and didn't say so, I didn't come from money, and only in the past 4 years made my fortune after many years of hard work, so couldn't get into gen watches even if I wanted to, I do have a grate replica collection that I'm starting to be proud of, especially my last purchase royal oak tourbillon rose gold, can't stop looking at it! but was able to get on a waiting list for nautilus, so hopefully in the next few years I'll have some gens to show off to you guys, as of right now, only reps
Great Job GIF by Moxifit Body Fuel

great job GIF

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
and wow so many trolls over here

Feefo

RepPossessed

BMW760

and eBoy

I would like to thank user @dave180 for identifying RWI’s worst trolls: @Feefo, @RepPossessed, @BMW760 and yours truly.

Let me just add the two absolute worst trolls that Dave apparently forgot: @g00n and @P..DR..D

I think it's about damn time something administrative is done about this!

Therefore, I hereby officially award the "RWI Troll Medal Of Honor" to the above mentioned trolls.

my-medal.jpg

Congratulations, gentlemen!

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Last edited:

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
I would like to thank user @dave180 for identifying RWI’s worst trolls: @Feefo, @RepPossessed, @BMW760 and yours truly.

Let me just add the two absolute worst trolls that Dave apparently forgot: @g00n and @P..DR..D

Therefore, I hereby officially award the "RWI Troll Medal Of Honor" to the above mentioned trolls.

my-medal.jpg

Thank You So Much GIF by euphoria

MikeOxlong

Known Member
19/2/23
UK

my-medal.jpg

Let Me In Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16

my-medal.jpg

Martin Scorsese Movie GIF

Reese Witherspoon Agree GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre