• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ZF Tudor Black Bay 54

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
This’ll look 🔥🔥 on an 18mm vintage bond nato 👌🏻
You're right! Well, I've been staring at this and my BB58 for the last hour, can't make my mind up. Really hard!

joellanier

Getting To Know The Place
29/8/21
Mine has gotten to Atlanta (I’m in a suburb) so we’re really close.

Zero2

Renowned Member
Certified
17/9/23
UK
KHZMM4.jpeg

@Got20Mate sometging like this maybe 😂

• Love
Reactions: Got20Mate

dangerdan3

Renowned Member
3/12/20
And I’m still sitting here on ***Cleared and awaiting international departure -2024/01/30***

Maybe if I click refresh another 5000 times it’ll change.

BigBangDreamer07

8/6/22
KHDxCR.jpeg

Well here it is, even if I haven't got around to taking all the stickers off yet. Always takes me ages but we move on! Feels great in the hand, looks the part and is certainly a worthy entry into anyone's collection. This thing is fantastic!

I've set the time and we I'll see how it all ticks along. I'm sure it'll all be fine 🙂
I compared with gen on youtube reviews - don't you think the letters on yours are 1) too flat (no 3d effect), and 2) thick, like bolded?

joellanier

29/8/21
Finally in Orlando for me.
I thought I was home free when mine hit Orlando but it’s taking longer to get from Orlando to me in Georgia than it did from LA to Florida. Mine hit Orlando on Monday and is now awaiting pickup by USPS in Atlanta. I keep saying 2 more days … maybe.

joellanier

29/8/21
Couple of quick pics. Love it.

A quick word for anyone on the fence. Note the pic with my Casio Duro for size reference. 37mm is small. All of these details we obsess over when we blow up these high def. pics are minimal on the wrist in real life. This is a solid release by ZF. Can they get closer? Probably. Will anyone notice without a gen. right next to it? Doubtful.

I’ve got a ton of 20mm straps. Will do some shot with those options later.