• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ZF Tudor Black Bay 54

dangerdan3

Renowned Member
3/12/20
***Cleared and awaiting international departure -2024/01/30***
Refreshing my page 30 times a day has the exact same effect as pushing the door-close button in a lift 30 times when you’re in a hurry.

someeone

Shoes&Watches
Supporter
23/11/15

Just opened the package :)

Can't figure out what the hell is wrong with my phone camera, don't have time for that now, but will probably take better pictures later.

Bracelet is a little sharp and squeaky out of the box, but most importantly t-fit clasp is operating perfectly and has ceramic inserts.
Don't personally care about engraving and ghost date, seems to also be winding reasonably smooth.

All in all - my first impressions are very very good!

rol_man

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
Looks good for a first run, I think the darker gilt on the rep dial is reason for yellowish reflection on lume giving it a gold tint.

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Thanks @subvertist - This is, as many as already said, a list of cons I can live with for the time being at the price point. ZF will hopefully iron out the flaws but for me, I can't wait to get my hands on it.

I'm in a race to beat you @mclarendude 😆

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
They must be overwhelmed up in China, mine JUST left per tracking. I guess the tracking on the last one was "departing from origin" 3 days ago.

• Wow
Reactions: Reaps and Got20Mate

Got20Mate

Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
They must be overwhelmed up in China, mine JUST left per tracking. I guess the tracking on the last one was "departing from origin" 3 days ago.
Ah man. No hope for mine then, I'll need to forget about it for now and then it'll be more of a surprise! Yeah boy

Reactions: mclarendude

joellanier

Getting To Know The Place
29/8/21
Weird ... y'all were ahead of me, but mine is saying that it has already cleared and departed from import customs here in the states.

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Weird ... y'all were ahead of me, but mine is saying that it has already cleared and departed from import customs here in the states.
Mine made it to the linehaul office in the US last night...

joellanier

Getting To Know The Place
29/8/21
Mine is close ... it's with USPS in Orlando. I'm in Atlanta ... couple of days maybe?

Got20Mate

Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
K3FhMp.jpeg

Well hello there 👋

Got20Mate

Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
KHDxCR.jpeg

Well here it is, even if I haven't got around to taking all the stickers off yet. Always takes me ages but we move on! Feels great in the hand, looks the part and is certainly a worthy entry into anyone's collection. This thing is fantastic!

I've set the time and we I'll see how it all ticks along. I'm sure it'll all be fine 🙂

Zero2

Renowned Member
Certified
17/9/23
UK
KHDxCR.jpeg

Well here it is, even if I haven't got around to taking all the stickers off yet. Always takes me ages but we move on! Feels great in the hand, looks the part and is certainly a worthy entry into anyone's collection. This thing is fantastic!

I've set the time and we I'll see how it all ticks along. I'm sure it'll all be fine 🙂
This’ll look 🔥🔥 on an 18mm vintage bond nato 👌🏻