• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New week wristies 5th - 9th August

Pihlippe

Renowned Member
31/8/11
IMG_1932.jpg

D

d4m.test

blue Ceramic Rolex Sub

To cap off the week, this beautiful (sorry, but it IS) Rolex ceramic blue Sub I was ever so lucky to purchase a while ago. Still can't believe the luck. Rehaut is engraved and ALMOST on target, excellent date window and cyclops. Not white gold but to untrained eyes, close enough! dave:

D

d4m.test

Beautiful pic, P., of your watch and your bike. See THAT beauty makes me ache for the days when I used to ride mine. Rode for 40 years until a brain tumor took me out. Be carefull while riding; keep in mind that when you straddle a motorcycle you become Casper the Ghost --- people DON'T SEE YOU!!

dave

Bronzy

I'm Pretty Popular
4/12/09
I did not mean for you to read that literally, my apologies.

I don't have a word in my vocabulary to express my disdain for that strap, so I had to resort to using a metaphor. IMHO an abortion is an unspeakable heinous crime against humanity. I feel the same way about you posting that band on a public forum. :spank:

But, to each their own. :cheers:

Ouch

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

bluffer843

Renowned Member
21/10/10
Modded V6 with V1 handset, Mikey TI screws, OEM rubber. I just wish I had more occasions to wear it.