• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New week wristies 5th - 9th August

OmegaPOFL

Renowned Member
10/3/09
tFNXGlJ.jpg

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
Rolex 16618

pBAXGFB.jpg

That's nice sardonix. Do you have a pic without the enhancement. :) I just want to bask in the beauty. I don't think i have seen a solid gold blue dial/bezel in the real world--it's a knock out piece.

D

d4m.test

Pamsday is Here!! Yay!!

Hi, Gang!

Pamsday is here so to celebrate, my Pam purchased from Price Angels a while ago (It's not what I ordered but is what I received). Lumed by Strodda (& forgot to take those pics, sorry). Swapped the rep strap for one from Ach, I believe. (Sorry; bad memory tonight.) These Pams are very easy for these old eyes to read; plus, as other mates have said, they make the best-looking reps. dave:

Extra Pic:

D

d4m.test

That's nice sardonix. Do you have a pic without the enhancement. :) I just want to bask in the beauty. I don't think i have seen a solid gold blue dial/bezel in the real world--it's a knock out piece.[/QUOTE]

+1000. Agreed!

dave

AllergyDoc

I'm Pretty Popular
3/5/07
9473973360_6c69d3f0b3_b.jpg

Doing final edits on my iPad in the local Starbucks.

A couple I met here today said Google is taking over as Internet provider for all U.S. Starbucks. That'll mean high speed connection!