• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New week wristies 5th - 9th August

D

d4m.test

Another Humpday has Come... .

Hi, Gang!

Another Humpday is here already; and on the 'ole wrist today is this yellow Orient Shark wifey got for me for Christmas, 2011, I believe (Memory). Nice weight, smooth seconds hand sweep from the in-house movement, lume is really great. What can I say. NOW I understand why Orient is sometimes known as the greatest unknown watch outside the Orient. dave:

D

d4m.test

Beautious Daytona w/ seconds at nine, LH. I don't see too many of these models anymore. Guard this treasure and wear it often.

dave

i-66rHdCH-X3.jpg

D

d4m.test

WOW! That's very nice, xxl. We don't see too many Swiss Army watches here. Hope to see more if you have them.

dave

atebanan.jpg

Nothing special today. But always liked the design of this.

w4rdee

Known Member
13/3/10
This strap looks like an abortion.

"Abortion" As in something removed from the uterus? I fail to see the connection between the two. :thinking:

Care to expand on your neanderthal observation? Assuming you can get a wifi signal in your cave of course.:finger:

jd01449

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/12
Just in from Ryan
IMG_20130808_092822.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Jaybo

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/13
"Abortion" As in something removed from the uterus? I fail to see the connection between the two. :thinking:

Care to expand on your neanderthal observation? Assuming you can get a wifi signal in your cave of course.:finger:

I did not mean for you to read that literally, my apologies.

I don't have a word in my vocabulary to express my disdain for that strap, so I had to resort to using a metaphor. IMHO an abortion is an unspeakable heinous crime against humanity. I feel the same way about you posting that band on a public forum. :spank:

But, to each their own. :cheers:

cwazy1

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/2/12
I did not mean for you to read that literally, my apologies.

I don't have a word in my vocabulary to express my disdain for that strap, so I had to resort to using a metaphor. IMHO an abortion is an unspeakable heinous crime against humanity. I feel the same way about you posting that band on a public forum. :spank:

But, to each their own. :cheers:

LOL I think it might be a bronzy strap?