• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New week wrist check 16-20/04/12

Deadbear77

I'm Pretty Popular
7/6/11
Can't decide.....
cf3be459.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Changed this evening to PO

IMAG0690.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Spiccato

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
Very nice. Rooster. Very.
bbphrog...I use Invicta beaters when I visit the Gulf of Mexico. They always run, never leak, and if I drop them or bang them on coral or rocks it's no huge loss. I have a set of three (gave one in pieces to Ted/Luckie) of the Monster-looking ones. One yellow dial, one LV, one blue/TT. Cheers...

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
The wife and I took a "mental health" day.
Picked up a light fixture for spare bedrm.
Quiet lunch at the harbor.

BK

002-11.jpg

D

d4m.test

For part of yesterday and all of today/tonight, the watch I won from RWI: Hublot Luna Rossa Chrono. I am very honored to be entrusted with this gem: It's heavy, with beautiful decorated rotor, solidly-made rubber strap; yet very comfortable on the wrist -- where I KNOW it's there. dave:

LunaRossaII002.jpg

HublotLunaRossa002.jpg

HublotLunaRossa004.jpg

HublotLunaRossa005.jpg

VERY interesting and cretive image, max! Well done!

dave

Gmt and a lot of effects

482ade22.jpg

Very nice. Rooster. Very.
bbphrog...I use Invicta beaters when I visit the Gulf of Mexico. They always run, never leak, and if I drop them or bang them on coral or rocks it's no huge loss. I have a set of three (gave one in pieces to Ted/Luckie) of the Monster-looking ones. One yellow dial, one LV, one blue/TT. Cheers...

Many thanks for the encouragement, Spiccato! I DO plan on testing it this summer. I do like Invictas; yes, they sometimes make hideous stuff; but there other watches ARE nice and seem to be well made -- at least the 8 I have now in my collection.

dave