• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW WEBSITE OF TRUETIME168(Lucy)

D

d4m.test

As far as I know she does not have a website, just email
hi, sorry im new to the thread so i started with the first page and there is a website but that post was from 2015.

thanks for your input

D

d4m.test

Hey,
is Lucy still activ? The post is so old.

And is there a problem whit shipping to Germany?
Thanks

freeflap

Horology Curious
22/1/15
i just emailed her recently and she responded quickly. am looking to buy a couple watches and prefer WU.

D

d4m.test

I send Email but get no answer. Is Lucy still working?

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I'd like to know how much is triangle shipping to the EU and what kind of payment is accepted. Any input is appreciated :)

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
I'd like to know how much is triangle shipping to the EU and what kind of payment is accepted. Any input is appreciated :)

I’ve paid $40 for triangle last time. Usually Lucy accepts WU only for the first purchase. After that you can use Paypal also.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Therion666

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I’ve paid $40 for triangle last time. Usually Lucy accepts WU only for the first purchase. After that you can use Paypal also.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Thank you, i appreciate your help! :)

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
Thank you, i appreciate your help! :)

Anytime! Don’t forget: it’s the big Chinese New Year holidays at the moment. So Lucy will probably not answer any emails for the next few days...

A beautiful watch shows you the time, a beautiful women makes you forget about it.

Arbitrage21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/1/17
Lucy is absolutely amazing - I have purchased several watches from her and she has located a Rolex Day Date with a face that is no longer produced by Rolex. Its solid black onyx (rep) face with no numbers. She had this watch custom made for me. Not even an expert would could claim this to be a replica. I also purchased a Rolex Yacht Master from her in Rolex Ever gold and I needed a band adjustment and I had a Rolex Dealer make the fix and he had no clue it was a rep. I highly recommend this dealer.

Reactions: Streetiq