• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW WEBSITE OF TRUETIME168(Lucy)

alleyezonme

Known Member
Certified
20/3/15
London, UK
I have just placed an order with Lucy the great, see how things turn out, will leave a review once received

rojas__88

Horology Curious
10/11/15
Hey guys made my first order for about 10 days ago. I have never been treated this good from a person. Best service yet she always answer your mails. Even though you ask to many questions(like me) she answer them, exept on weekends. Looking forward until they (noob) get my watch back on stock so Lucy can get it and i can get them QC pic. So far too good. When the watch comes i will give you a full review. Im glad i found this forum, after reading alot about the TDs, i fell for Lucy. Thanks guys for giving us noobs them great reviews.

sam66

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/15
I have placed 2 orders with lucy...and both times I had had to spend money on them...as one was DOA and one the stopped after a week due to debris inside the movement. However she does offer to repair for you or give you a discount off your next purchase.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

silverfox47

Renowned Member
Certified
9/2/15
Cali
Just for everyone's information, I just had some e-comm with Lucy and the web site is down until further notice. As most of you know she is best reached by her email. If it is during the week and she does not reply, give her time. She has some other things going on but she always emails you back, if not then it was most likely overlooked.

I have purchased 3 watches from Lucy and they have all been very nice. You know you have a very good dealer when SHE send back a watch because she doesn't like the way it looks.

Silverfox

Variatio Delectat

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/13
Planet Earth
Thanks for shedding some light on this. Other than that, it would have been nice from her to give us a note, at least in her section. We all are busy, aren't we?

Kylie007

5/4/14
does anyone have lucy's email? had been in correspondence with lucy a while back but for some reason cant find his email in my address book anymore. Feel free to PM me. thanks

[edit] im an idiot. first post had it lol. I knew it wasnt under "lucy" in my address book

vicente28

Known Member
23/10/16
Hi , so there's not a website and if I want a watch there's only email for asking to her?
Thanks

Jnull

Looking Around
12/2/17
Just placed an order with Lucy. I hope to hear from her soon. :^)

Arbitrage21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/1/17
What kind of watch did you order and did she give you a favorable price ?

Jnull

Looking Around
12/2/17
What kind of watch did you order and did she give you a favorable price ?
Hi please refer to the beginning of Lucy's thread for her website and email.
She can get you almost any watch at a reasonable price. Her superb QC methods are known well on this forum.

At the moment waiting for Patek philippe 5396

kelsayed

Horology Curious
17/5/17
Hi Friends,

My website vanishes for a long time,
I am too busy,so I don't have time to rebuild it in the past months,
to be honest,I don't know too much knowledge of rebuild website too,I thought it's very trouble,
but last month,a friend of me told me just change a domain,then my website can back,so I did it,

if you know me more than 1 year,I mean if you have seen my website before,you will found it's the same like before,
if you are new to my website,you will found I didn't post latest watches,I mean hot and the watches which released recently,

but friends,please don't worry,you can have confidence to buy from me,I am a honest dealer,
if you want any watch,you can send me a link or a pic of it,
you can send me other dealer's link too,I will confirm them for you,
if they are in stock,I think I can get them for you,
I can get almost all watches in the market,if they are in stock,

and I will update my website asap,post more new watches,more latest watches,

I know many people want good quality bags and belts,or something else,
I will post more bags,and belts which I think with good quality in my website,I only sell the best quality of leather items,
so if you like,you can send me my link of them too,I can confirm it for you,
and certainly,you can send me other bags which you want,I will find them for you,

my new website is: www.truetime-168.com

and friends,I work from Monday to Friday,in this time,I will try my best to reply you within 24 hours,I don't work at weekends,I want to have a relax too,so if I didn't reply you from Friday's evening to Monday,please don't worry,I will reply you at Monday,except I have accident,
if really like that,will delay more days,I will inform all members in RWI asap.
write this thing again,just worry my customers will worry about me when they didn't get reply in weekends,hope you can understand.

when you contact me,please send me a email,not PM,
so I can reply you in time,my email is : [email protected]

Best Regards
Lucy

Hmmmmm ... on Mac, web site did not load asked for Adobe flash and gave me a ling to install, which I did, just to find bunch of spywares installed horribly on my machine. This is the first time ever this happens to me. Be careful out there