• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW WEBSITE OF TRUETIME168(Lucy)

blee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/15
I contacted her over christmas to see if she could get a J12 watch for me and rolex sub but haven't recieved an e-mail back.

You should resend your message, after CNY. She may not have received your email. I've been corresponding with her for the past few weeks, and communication has been excellent.

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
I spoke / corresponded with Lucy last week, 16-March and she mentioned being too busy getting around to updating the site, Mentioned it's best to send her an email with a picture or link of what you're looking for and she'll get back to you.

nomad1984

Horology Curious
9/1/15
Lucy is amazing and extremely trustworthy. Excellent communication always and she will not only help you with your purchase, but give you total honest feedback on what the market has to offer.
Thanks Lucy!

Fez621

Supporter
Certified
30/8/15
I dont get any respons from her, neither on both emails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Durix

22/6/14
I've been also waiting for reply from Lucy since a few days

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Mandreas

Renowned Member
9/11/14
I presume she's got quite a backlog of emails.

I too have been waiting on her for a week; between the weekend and the holiday she's probably just playing catch-up.

dondulah

Known Member
3/4/16
please confirm the latest website? I was looking and it appears down.

pike0158

25/5/15
CONUS
I presume she's got quite a backlog of emails.

I too have been waiting on her for a week; between the weekend and the holiday she's probably just playing catch-up.

Yeah, I've been waiting 2 weeks for a reply. She's usually really good at responding to emails within 24 hours.

pike0158

25/5/15
CONUS
Still radio silent on my end.

Anyone have updates?

Come to think of it, she's been known to go silent for weeks on end. Which is odd because she just posted some new stock last week. I guess I will take my business elsewhere.

somewhat

Known Member
25/2/14
I don't see what y'all lads are worried about. The key is to make sure you re-emailed her and included you're an RWI member+name and exactly what you want. She contacted me pretty quickly after I sent 1 follow up e-mail.

She is definitely busy with other projects but I'm still talking with her. Maybe try once more unless there's another seller who really caught your eye.

pike0158

25/5/15
CONUS
I don't see what y'all lads are worried about. The key is to make sure you re-emailed her and included you're an RWI member+name and exactly what you want. She contacted me pretty quickly after I sent 1 follow up e-mail.

She is definitely busy with other projects but I'm still talking with her. Maybe try once more unless there's another seller who really caught your eye.

When was the last time you had contact with her? The last email I received from her was March 28th. I've emailed her twice in the last 3 weeks without a response. I remember last year when she was having issues with her gmail and her emails were not getting through to her. She caught that pretty quick and let everyone know on this forum. It's too bad, I liked her customer service and buying from for the past year. Maybe when she gets around to answering emails that people have been sending or getting over some personal issues, I'll give her a go again. Until then, my addiction needs a fix! STAT! On to the next TD.

somewhat

Known Member
25/2/14
When was the last time you had contact with her? The last email I received from her was March 28th. I've emailed her twice in the last 3 weeks without a response. I remember last year when she was having issues with her gmail and her emails were not getting through to her. She caught that pretty quick and let everyone know on this forum. It's too bad, I liked her customer service and buying from for the past year. Maybe when she gets around to answering emails that people have been sending or getting over some personal issues, I'll give her a go again. Until then, my addiction needs a fix! STAT! On to the next TD.

Emailed her last Friday, got a response Monday. Emailed again yesterday got one again today.

I understand your addiction but I'd try again or something because she's been very helpful for my upcoming purchase

pike0158

25/5/15
CONUS
Emailed her last Friday, got a response Monday. Emailed again yesterday got one again today.

I understand your addiction but I'd try again or something because she's been very helpful for my upcoming purchase

Ok, thanks. Good to know. I also emailed her Friday and didn't get a response. I guess she is just choosing who she responds to.

pike0158

25/5/15
CONUS
Did you include you're RWI and your username and what you want?

She should know who I am. Our email thread goes back almost a year by replying back and forth. It's about 95 message thread. It's the one I've used when I want to contact her. I guess I can start a new one.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
I was told once by TD from a different forum that I asked too many questions and didnt buy enough watches and he could not spend time messaging me.lol!! I suppose some of these guys are selling to the resellers who are buying by the dozen so some guys could be small fry. That's what i think sometimes..