• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New WC Sept 2 to Sept 6

AllergyDoc

I'm Pretty Popular
3/5/07
Switched to the new Explorer II after giving it the Rock N Roll treatment:

9675496812_a226753d01_b.jpg

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
Featuring my new $17 China special. Not the exact model it was supposed to be, but for the price and time, Im not trying to return it.

i6nc.jpg

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Big Ingy
u9ysyrep.jpg

Sent from 1:1 app made with genuine tapatalk as sample.

D

d4m.test

"Two-Fer" for Humpday: End of Seiko Week

Hi, Gang!

Well, to end Seiko week, it's a "two-fer" Humpday today: During the first half of the day, my Seiko chronograph. I know there's a special name for it; unfortunately, I can't think of it. For the second half of the day/evening, my old Seiko Diver (auto) I picked up from a Filipino friend on eBay quite a while ago. Added a cyclops to the date window so I could read the date. (Age, of course.) dave:

Seiko Chronograph: (Uh, ignore the smudge on the crystal near 2; you didn't see it... .)

Seiko Diver (150m):

D

d4m.test

Actually, it's a good looking watch; but you're right, S.: sometimes we do receive surprises from China. One just has to kinda roll with it.

dave

Featuring my new $17 China special. Not the exact model it was supposed to be, but for the price and time, Im not trying to return it.

i6nc.jpg

D

d4m.test

Thanks for the info, rhp. I did not know this... .

dave

rhp1462;1574201[B said:
]That is a baby monster. Not so serious as monster but almost as good. It is from seiko 5 line of watches. They have great color combos. [/B]

Sent from 1:1 app made with genuine tapatalk as sample.

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06

To start a cloudy and blue Thursday...Already anxiously waiting for the weekend

50th Anni Daytona:
Kl44t2X.jpg

Cheers,
Spirit.

LHOOQ

I'm Pretty Popular
4/4/09
great watch btw and
lovely view, i love greens, hill, and mountain in cold weather area.
wheres ur location?
:)
Thanks! I was on vacation in the Pyrenees. That shot was taken on the French/Spanish border, just south of the Vallée d'Aspe. Great driving roads--even in a crap Fiat!