• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Sub up on Toros - Noob V2?

Jkppers

Known Member
4/8/12
Will there be a gold one, being at Cannes for the holidays, everyone is wearing some golden Rolexes, so I just got into golden watches.

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk HD

Dukes

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/4/13
Hey guys, my QC pics are in too.

face+%25282%2529.jpg

cyclops+AR.jpg

Face.jpg

lume.jpg

Bad news is, the watch has been rejected by my TD (Sora), man he is good, because in my excitement (the watch is amazing), I didn't notice that the cyclops is slightly off centre. Anyway, the honesty of Sora has once again elevated him above other TD's in my view.

Still an awesome watch, and I no longer believe the bezel or hands need changing.

fradic

16/9/11
Very nice, very nice.

I hope he sources you a even better one, with the correct cyclop placement.

Man look at that great SEL. top one almost looks like a gen..

Dukes

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/4/13
i am so looking forward to getting this on my wrist. I really didn't notice the cyclops until Sora mentioned it as i was just overawed by the watch.

Anyone interested, it looks like I have a set of BP hands, and a BP bezel going spare.

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
30/3/09
i am so looking forward to getting this on my wrist. I really didn't notice the cyclops until Sora mentioned it as i was just overawed by the watch.

Anyone interested, it looks like I have a set of BP hands, and a BP bezel going spare.

I still don't see it :)

Hopefully the next one is good! Enjoy.

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
cyclops looks aligned to me considering the pics at an angle

Capt. Obvious

Respected Member
5/5/13
Yeah from the front picture it looks fine... But then if Sora says its not straight, it's not straight!
:)

Capt. Obvious

Respected Member
5/5/13
so QC pics allow here yeah??
Seems so.
Usually when a new model comes up and there is great overall interest, QC pictures will be allowed and not frowned upon, as it is more of a formative community discussion, which is seen as beneficial, rather than detrimental to both members and forum relationships with TDs

tom_cat

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/13
aww sweet thanks, and one more question, is LV in this version has same flaw as LN or I should better to get LN than LV?? i mean I have seen people talked about flaws in sub c LN here but nothing on LV.

live1

Banned
25/3/13
noob v2 lv has most of the flaws of the ln version.the lv has different dial text.and we don't know if the green colour is accurate yet

tom_cat

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/13
aw ok, thanks heaps for your help, appreciate it. because i wanna order hulk v2 from toro too ill share my QC once i get mine hope u guys can eye on mine to see if its ok.

live1

Banned
25/3/13
im also getting the lv noob,on payday,

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
30/3/09
I decided against taking a chance on LV. If I see the reviews are good ill get it

wepiii

18/12/12
Seems so.
Usually when a new model comes up and there is great overall interest, QC pictures will be allowed and not frowned upon, as it is more of a formative community discussion, which is seen as beneficial, rather than detrimental to both members and forum relationships with TDs

I still think they should only be posted after they have been approved right?

Dukes

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/4/13
I still think they should only be posted after they have been approved right?

I figured that i was ok to put mine up, as it wans't me that rejected them, and it's helping the forum and TD's by getting as much information on this beauty out there.

I have no major concerns now about this watch, and am not planning any mods, so having said i was concerned earlier it's better to balance that out with some positives (in my opinion).

I'll happily delete the photo's if a mod says i should.