• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Sub up on Toros - Noob V2?

teoulennon

Renowned Member
17/5/11
Any lume oughta be bright after 5 min in direct sunlight!
I like my watches to glow like a torch after being inside for 5 min :cheese:

theskull

Renowned Member
6/8/13
Yep i hope it has been fixed in batch 2 then... Will see when i get it, and will post pics of course..
Batch 2 has better sel fit, somes dates too left, mine looks ok i think, so maybe they fixed the lume...

rsh

Respected Member
3/4/10
R, been on to Ryan before to see if the new V2 case set and strap could be fitted with a ND crystal movement and dial, and was hit with a resounding NO!!!

I just don't believe this....this is BS. The dials are same / similar, movement is identical, crystal will be easy, a TC crystal will even work. One case easily take the new case and make a ND version of it.

theskull

Renowned Member
6/8/13
Angus told me that the no date will comes later maybe next months because the maker needs to make somes changes to fit the no date movement..
If we're lucky they might use the news bezels for this version... But angus didn't say much about this new bezel. i'm wondering if they are not working on it as we speak because we complainted about this issue... and compared it to BP's bezel...

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
The new bezel is supposedly done but won't be used until the old ones are used up. It's strange though there was a few folk with what looked like a much better bezel but most are back to the same old style.

theskull

Renowned Member
6/8/13
Yeah, i don't know about that, members who had QC pics with thicker bezel numbers should post pics when they receive it, to really see if it's a different bezel, because i strongly suspect that it's just a effect from the pics, also because all the one's we have seen like this comes from the same seller, with the same lighting and effects... Before accepting mine (batch 2) i asked jen (puretime) to show me a fews sub c to check bezels, and all 6 looked the same..

Keyser_Soze

Getting To Know The Place
15/4/13
Mine arrived yesterday from TSWATCH and it's fantastic!

It came in this case for two watches with the little Gucci key ring shoe:
c21b365a62b82831d0725cde3b042a1a.JPG

It also included a cleaning cloth and screwdriver which was handy as I needed both :)

40c27e3bca63a526655d4cefb9cdd006.JPG

5d14887d0fd211c4d3805992a0c5caf3.JPG

It's beyond my expectations and I couldn't be happier.

theskull

Renowned Member
6/8/13
Glad if you like it man!! will get mine monday morning, and it's my day off..

But if this sub as the same quality as the exp II it ll be great for me.. it gives a great gen look and feel even with somes flaws it makes the watch better than the bp (my opinion) i only got a bp in hands for a fews minutes and the insert was not fully pressed on and the date wasn't centred at all

Woody284

24/3/13
Does the v2 have the LEC? And is the rehaut perfectly aligned with markers?

Dukes

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/4/13
Well after what seems like a very long wait, my sub finally arrived, and boy was it worth it.

This thing looks and feels amazing the quality is way above the BP or standard Noob Ceramics. I'm really pleased with mine, cannot recommend it enough.

20130812_182746.JPG

wepiii

18/12/12
Looks nice Dukes, but do you feel like the date mag is too far right? It's like that on mine, think I'm gonna try to move it over left 1 or 2 mm

Dukes

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/4/13
Looks nice Dukes, but do you feel like the date mag is too far right? It's like that on mine, think I'm gonna try to move it over left 1 or 2 mm

It probably is a little over, but it's much more noticeable on the photo's than in real life.

Be interested in seeing how you get on with that mod.