• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New RM35-03 by S factory?

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
Looks great.

Good to see the update on the numbers because they were squashed / smaller up until recently.

Also seeing that blue and white in real life photos, Looks amazing.

@VenomGT3 does it feel high quality? Also can you do a shot down the wrist of real life thickness?

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
Looks great.

Good to see the update on the numbers because they were squashed / smaller up until recently.

Also seeing that blue and white in real life photos, Looks amazing.

@VenomGT3 does it feel high quality? Also can you do a shot down the wrist of real life thickness?
I took this video yesterday: Video of both watches

Branis

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
28/5/17
There is no working balance wheel to look at, right? I thought I've seen a video of the white one, weeks ago, where the balance was exposed and moving seen from the backside. Also: I assume the pushers have no function - but can they be pushed or are they fixed? Cheers mate and congrats to the collection.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
There is no working balance wheel to look at, right? I thought I've seen a video of the white one, weeks ago, where the balance was exposed and moving seen from the backside. Also: I assume the pushers have no function - but can they be pushed or are they fixed? Cheers mate and congrats to the collection.
Balance not visible from the front, is visible from the back. This one isn't a clone movement but a Miyota in a pretty dress, but it runs like a top.

The pushers do not move the respective indicators or switch the rotor like gen but they are pushable. Actually feel kinda nice, especially for a functionless pusher...

Reactions: Branis

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
While the functions don’t work, the buttons on each side of the first one I posted can be pushed in, while on these two they cannot be.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Silent upgrade on the white one's crown rubber too, mine is mismatched with the strap while this one looks dead on.

Branis

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
28/5/17
Thanks for your answers. Now I'd be curious about weight. Since you own the world's lightest RM rep tourby, too. If you like and have the opportunity, let us know what those 35-03s weight. Cheers.

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
Thanks for your answers. Now I'd be curious about weight. Since you own the world's lightest RM rep tourby, too. If you like and have the opportunity, let us know what those 35-03s weight. Cheers.

Blue strap is 70g, red strap is 100g

Reactions: Branis

Branis

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
28/5/17
Excellent. We rarely get such insights. However 70g is not too bad either. Thank you so much.

Stuart Pitt

Supporter
Certified
29/5/21
US
Z Factory is typically a different factory than ZF.
That said, the first white one is substantially different from the second and blue ones in both decoration and case shape.
The first one has a more rounded case shape and looks thinner, has double gear decorations on each barrel, multi layer keyless works decoration, and the buttons can be pressed.
All are using the same serial number though, which copies the white one on the RM site.
Maybe two different factories being sold as Z Factory?

Reactions: Cheesegrater

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Z Factory is typically a different factory than ZF.
That said, the first white one is substantially different from the second and blue ones in both decoration and case shape.
The first one has a more rounded case shape and looks thinner, has double gear decorations on each barrel, multi layer keyless works decoration, and the buttons can be pressed.
All are using the same serial number though, which copies the white one on the RM site.
Maybe two different factories being sold as Z Factory?
Holy shit brother, good eyes! I just noticed the deco change myself and you're right, it is entirely different front deco. Can't quite tell on the thickness but it does look a bit bigger, and the lack of pushable pushers is just weird.

Stuart Pitt

Supporter
Certified
29/5/21
US
Thanks, back decoration too.
I would say the first white one is closer to genuine design wise, but the other two look better finished, as well as being accurate in 3, 9 and RM type size.

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Thanks, back decoration too.
I would say the first white one is closer to genuine design wise, but the other two look better finished, as well as being accurate in 3, 9 and RM type size.
are these factories reputable in their quality? As in there's nothing better than them?

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
are these factories reputable in their quality? As in there's nothing better than them?
There are better RM factories like Sonic, BBR, RMF. But this is the only one making decent RM35-03 reps