• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New RM35-03 by S factory?

Trouble61

Looking for trouble?
Supporter
Certified
20/1/16
Netherlands
Hi guys,

Have a look, its decent on the first eye I think? Source ; wechat dealer

3yN004.jpg

3yNx5I.jpg

3yNJtc.jpg

3yNVNX.jpg

3yNgKi.jpg

3yRZMp.png

3yRD1b.jpg

pam162

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/10
Decent, from what I can tell. The 9 and 3 are to small and overall it still seems to thick. But, decent job..

Trouble61

Looking for trouble?
Supporter
Certified
20/1/16
Netherlands
Decent, from what I can tell. The 9 and 3 are to small and overall it still seems to thick. But, decent job..
Exact. Made a small comparison my way and noticed the above. The other details are decent from what i can tell. But somehow these white/red ntpt look like toys even on gen. The only thing on gen is that the craftmanship and shine on the carbob makes it legit > in rep its not even close..

Reactions: TESLA760

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Exact. Made a small comparison my way and noticed the above. The other details are decent from what i can tell. But somehow these white/red ntpt look like toys even on gen. The only thing on gen is that the craftmanship and shine on the carbob makes it legit > in rep its not even close..

never really expect anything remotely comparable to the gen when it comes to rep vs gen in those attempts of mimicking the gen finish.

Shape, colors, material - everything feasible. Finish? Not for the price... Sadly we have to wait until something decent pops up.

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
I find this on aliexpress, same seller also has the cheaper version with plastic insert, but this looks like metal like the Gen

Reactions: Trouble61

Trouble61

Looking for trouble?
Supporter
Certified
20/1/16
Netherlands
I find this on aliexpress, same seller also has the cheaper version with plastic insert, but this looks like metal like the Gen
The insert of BBR and ZF is slightly different, as for the other factories who produce RM reps. So its hard to tell from picture

Stuart Pitt

Supporter
Certified
29/5/21
US
The rotor looks to only be decoration?
I don't like either of the two Gen cases, hope it's eventually offered in ceramic or Ti so the replicas can follow.