• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Released RM035-01 Rafa Forged Carbon with updated dial!

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
The dial on these are quite accurate right? They look pretty much spot on for me.

so so :)

img_4249.jpg

Nerek387

Horology Curious
24/2/16
Anyone ever have problems with the crown breaking off on these? My popped off when I went to adjust the time.

peterpl

24/7/11
When looking at the closeups the FC on some pics looked pitted and not smooth and cracks etc etc....? Is everyones FC of good quality?

Also can someone share the link to Aliexpress for these screwdrivers?

henshinology

Looking Around
12/7/16
Can someone share the link which site that I can purchase strap for RM-035?
Especially velcro strap

barth

5/10/12
No idea mate. Just noticed this change today. Let's ask the TD's if they can come up with them. Wouldn't hurt to ask if they have this as well
b7771926f89ccf9f920d0370628f054e.jpg

Anyone heard about this version ? I think it looks very good.

barth

5/10/12
Yes but it's all plastic including the screws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn. From what I understood it's all SS except for the face that is (at least looks much like) FC.

KW wants 398$ for it.

Honestly I think it looks better than the widespread FC version. Still far from gen, but the dial is a lot closer, and the Miyota is skeletonized. The balance wheel (and maybe some other gears) can be seen in action, making the whole thing look less dead than just sticked on decoration.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Damn. From what I understood it's all SS except for the face that is (at least looks much like) FC.

KW wants 398$ for it.

Honestly I think it looks better than the widespread FC version. Still far from gen, but the dial is a lot closer, and the Miyota is skeletonized. The balance wheel (and maybe some other gears) can be seen in action, making the whole thing look less dead than just sticked on decoration.

what website?

barth

5/10/12
The forged carbon models are not listed on KW's site... I think the other watch is from another factory...
Ah yes

Sent them the above insta pic and they told me it was available.

Might be worth it to ask another TD, that has less issues with the sense of "available", "in stock" etc

theREALgoat

Patron
Certified
14/8/14

KW wants 398$ for it.

Why can't they give it a red crown? -_-

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
alright, so all my non TD china contacts agree on a ~70USD price for a colored nylon strap.

I told them, honest feedback from a potential serial buyer, i rather buy one new watch with different strap than spending 70USD on a nylon strap.

They say they can't help because they need to recoup the ~12,000USD expenses for the machinery (their words..)

So as I was telling [MENTION=120862]jiggyjaggy[/MENTION] I guess it's just a matter of letting the first overpriced batch go sold then I hope the price goes down

jiggyjaggy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/2/16
Totally agree. They have made them all, now they will need to sell them all so prices will come down. It is too much for a strap. They should be $50 tops.

Modificata

I'm Pretty Popular
23/9/14
London, England
Hey all. I have a black RM035-01 which I have never worn simply because the movement failed on arrival. Didn't bother sending it back and it's been sat in the watch box.

Anyway I noticed it has a (presumably cloned) Miyota 9015 movement. I am able to get a real one quite reasonably so thinking of a movement swap.

2 questions though:
1. The moment I can get has a date dial. Presumably I can remove the dial and it won't change anything?
2. Again presume it's easy to do a movement swap? I've never done it but have a full watch tool kit. I don't have time to send to Domi.

Thanks!