• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Released RM035-01 Rafa Forged Carbon with updated dial!

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Hey all :)

Becoming a big fan of the Richard Mille 035 Rafa edition. Just accepted my QC on the RM035-01 that the dealers sell currently. Now today i looked on the kuvarsit site and saw a new released one!! Too bad its not in Forged Carbon, but something tells me its not going to take long.

The dial is a huge improvement when looking at the gen and the version that is now avaible.

GEN:
Richard-Mille-RM-35-01-Rafael-Nadal-10.jpg

CURRENT ''BEST'' REP:
RM2015092901-01_enl.JPG

As you can see there are alot of flaws. Seconds hand not correct, on the gen there are no lumedots at the 11, 1, 5, 7 hourmarkers. And ofcourse the movement appearance looks fake (still nice job done)

HERE THE NEW KUVARSIT RELEASE:

As you guys can see:

1.) Updated dial with very nice finish and correct markings.
2.) Correct secondshand
3.) More realistic skeleton movement so it has more depth (but its not a 9015?)

Attachments

• RM035.jpg
    RM035.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 0

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
Looks nice but is this still a automatic movement?

Sent from my iPhone 6

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Yep, still automatic. But its a skeletonized one. Really no clue which one though. I was thinking of purchasing the new one and put dial, movement and hands inside the forged carbon case. You would think it fit?

Looks nice but is this still a automatic movement?

Sent from my iPhone 6

ArcAngel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/11/14
Does the skeleton dial of the new version functionable or moving? Or just for display as the older version?

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Just as display, but instead of the 9015 they used a skeletonized 21J. Not sure which one.

Does the skeleton dial of the new version functionable or moving? Or just for display as the older version?

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Still have the wrong hands.. Is quite annoying they can't get something quite crucial and big wrong but improved the screws.

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Jup, but atleast the secondshand is correct now. Too bad they are only avaible in fantasy colors and not Forged Carbon.
Still have the wrong hands.. Is quite annoying they can't get something quite crucial and big wrong but improved the screws.

ArcAngel

30/11/14
Just as display, but instead of the 9015 they used a skeletonized 21J. Not sure which one.

Thanks for sharing the information. And the comparison of the new version..!

Abit tempted to pull the trigger on this new version as the price is relatively reasonable :)

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
Looks cool !

Now to wait for a FC version

Keylog74

14/6/13
Somehow rep factories manage to make the easy work harder and come with hands more complicated than the gen. it still needs to be manual , thin case and also blue AR . i think that if they give up on the automatic and just make a thin case ... would be great . i would not mind a rep blue AR from factories to as they done it before . and yes FC case please . even though i still have doubts if first version was for real FC... but sure is a step closer !

TheDonSL

28/12/13
It's nice but I like the one I have better simply because of the forged carbon case. However, if they would do a real or better forged carbon case that would def push me to sell this model and get another one. These RM reps are fun watches, but just nowhere near the quality of the other factories like JF, Noob, V6, ZF, etc. If the latter factories decide to do RM reps, we will see much better quality reps coming. Right now I think these RMs come from that large maker that Noob bought or merged with. Hopefully Noob can school them on quality and bring us better pieces to enjoy. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
Interesting. If there ever comes a screwdriver, someone should buy both and do a case transplant.

goan

20/9/13
They are not from the same maker, I don't think you can do a transplant, case size are probably not the same...

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Asked Amanda to keep me updated when they are deciding to do a FC case. Just compare this new dial with the gen and you will see that its a huge improvement with the current rep :) .

ArcAngel

30/11/14
Asked Amanda to keep me updated when they are deciding to do a FC case. Just compare this new dial with the gen and you will see that its a huge improvement with the current rep :) .

+1
Agreed..!

Would be nice when the FC case is available..! However the dials can be improved further with round circle shaped than the teeth alike dials which is the obvious tell sign of a rep compared with the gen haha

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
+1
Agreed..!

Would be nice when the FC case is available..! However the dials can be improved further with round circle shaped than the teeth alike dials which is the obvious tell sign of a rep compared with the gen haha

Jup, agreed on that mate ;). Hope the FC comes out with this dial. Would buy it in a heartbeat :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j0n3s

25/11/15
Bought 2 watch from Kuvarsit... and i'm very dissapointed... with the quality and service... terribleeee.. not recommended... at all!!