• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: 2019 Seamaster 300 ceramic and titanium

KvC

Looking Around
31/1/20
How does this one look? Got the QC from Mirotime two days ago.

full album: imgur.com/a/phJ9j70
Z35XUL.jpg

Last edited:

J3DD

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/20
MB, Canada
How does this one look? Got the QC from Mirotime two days ago.

full album: imgur.com/a/phJ9j70
Z35XUL.jpg

The Omega logo still has the old V2 off centre issue on that one. just my 2c.

P.S you might get flak for posting ur QC pic. For future ref.

greenbeans

Known Member
12/9/20
The Omega logo still has the old V2 off centre issue on that one. just my 2c.

P.S you might get flak for posting ur QC pic. For future ref.

Agree, that is very obviously off to one side, depends on you really. Personally no way would I be accepting that, it would bug the hell out of me and only thing I see every time I glance at the watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: J3DD

Robin.Hood

8/11/17
in my opinion the most significant flaw is the dial itself. if you compare it with the gen, the rep just cannot, no matter the lighting, replicate the greyish tone of the dial

65c29ffe11034e1c6660f194a47d5c66.jpg

I went to AD few days ago, and luckily I was able to see the gen.

Although I couldn't compare the watch side by side, I've owned v1 for a long time and belows are what I can say.

1. Gen has slightly (or somewhat definitely) lighter grey dial. The wave details are much more emphasis on Gen dial.

2. Gen has slightly whiter lume. (lume on rep is slightly yellowish, but not as bed as VSF Semaster 300 2018)

3. Gen has more polished (or shinier) hands (both Gen and Rep have brushed details)

Overall, the Rep is definitely well made watch, at a 5% of Gen's retail price, but it can be told rep from a gen.

Reactions: merowinger

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
I went to AD few days ago, and luckily I was able to see the gen.

Although I couldn't compare the watch side by side, I've owned v1 for a long time and belows are what I can say.

1. Gen has slightly (or somewhat definitely) lighter grey dial. The wave details are much more emphasis on Gen dial.

2. Gen has slightly whiter lume. (lume on rep is slightly yellowish, but not as bed as VSF Semaster 300 2018)

3. Gen has more polished (or shinier) hands (both Gen and Rep have brushed details)

Overall, the Rep is definitely well made watch, at a 5% of Gen's retail price, but it can be told rep from a gen.

i thought the same when i went to the AD to look at the watch.
but at ADs the light is like nowhere else. under the same lighting conditions the dial looks nearly the same.
https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDQ2O...2a.8293802.0.0

Last edited:
Reactions: Cloney and leo6929

el34han

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/10
How many grams does this watch weigh? Is this watch lighter than SS one?

Max Cady

Aquaracer
27/8/20
Hofbräuhausen
Unfortuantely not. The dealer (yourwatch.io) tried everything for 3 weeks to find me a good one but couldnt't. But its no problem, i wait and see if there is ever a V3 and i already found a new love!

Reactions: Time_Wizard

maroon

Known Member
3/11/13
Very interested in one of these .... so hoping for the V3 FIX, this could be a Super Rep with a small change