• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: 2019 Seamaster 300 ceramic and titanium

dimvel

Horology Curious
16/9/20
Greece
Are there any news on this watch? Did they announce any V3 plans or any chance they fixed the V2 flaws??

Advocaatje

Horology Curious
30/4/20
Just placed an order for the V2. Will be checking the QC very thoroughly. Or did someone know where to get the V3?

Deals789

Horology Curious
15/1/13
Heard from one of the other forums VSF is back. Anybody order any watch lately?

ShotsFired

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/4/19
I have V1 and my crown won’t screw into the body anymore. I never over tightened it that I’m aware of. Has anyone else had this issue? Or know if it’s fixable? It’s an awesome rep otherwise.

ShotsFired

19/4/19
I just got this watch in gen if anyone is curious about comparisons. It's almost impossible to tell the difference from a few feet away looking at it. The mechanicals do feel different and are better on the gen.

Drako88

Known Member
17/10/21
I just got this watch in gen if anyone is curious about comparisons. It's almost impossible to tell the difference from a few feet away looking at it. The mechanicals do feel different and are better on the gen.

That would be really interesting to see!

Reactions: Elno38

ShotsFired

19/4/19
I have to say it's pretty amazing how good these reps are. I have a hard time telling them apart. On the gen I think the white in the lume is a little whiter in daylight. I think the raised portion of the dial is a lighter black on the gen. Gen has softer rubber strap, bezel feels more solid, and crown feels much more solid. The titanium maybe has a slightly lighter hue. It's so hard to tell.

There are things I thought were flaws on the rep that are actually spot on. Things like the L in Co-Axial. Seems weird to say considering I just bought it in gen but this is definitely NWBIG.

Gen on right. Crown is out on the rep in all pics.

Anyone know why it won't let me upload imgur pics? Until I can figure out how to embed them, here's the link to the album: https://imgur.com/a/YALvcWu
WZlj4yI.jpg
e2vi2I0.jpg

e2vi2I0.jpg

Last edited:

Smekals

13/9/21
Dirty South, US
Interested in selling the rep? :)

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ShotsFired

19/4/19
Interested in selling the rep? :)

Yes, I'm willing to sell it. The crown does not screw in as I described. So you either need to be capable of fixing that or not care about it. It's beyond my capability (which is almost none).

ResponsibleDistance

Looking Around
10/5/22
Yes, I'm willing to sell it. The crown does not screw in as I described. So you either need to be capable of fixing that or not care about it. It's beyond my capability (which is almost none).

Mind if I ask how the crown got that way? Or was it broken upon delivery?

FC615

13/11/14
Anyone know of any TDs have old stock of these or anyone looking to sell?

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
I see my TD has these in stock.. I thought these were gone. Anyone picked one up lately? Does 450 USD Seem right?