• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: 2019 Seamaster 300 ceramic and titanium

JuriOrlov

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/8/12
Any user experience in terms of durability, especially for the ceramic part of the watch, yet?

In addition to that, does the batch still have issues with the centering and the yellow-ish markers?

Thanks

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

JuriOrlov

13/8/12
Any user experience in terms of durability, especially for the ceramic part of the watch, yet?

In addition to that, does the batch still have issues with the centering and the yellow-ish markers?

Thanks

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe

Thanks

This watch never had lume issues (afaik) and the non centered printing is still an issue as you could have read a few posts before.
AFAIK the durability of the case is good but I don't have the watch.

Last edited:

thediesel17

Iron Man
Certified
7/7/19

Thanks

durability was fine during the time I had it. no issues whatsoever

v2 has a tint of yellowish lume compared to v1, but the dial print issue is worse

Reactions: Time_Wizard

Xiiaodiit

7/3/18
Singapore
durability was fine during the time I had it. no issues whatsoever

v2 has a tint of yellowish lume compared to v1, but the dial print issue is worse

I don’t think there’s a yellowish Lume to it.. maybe slightly green when being charged up. The dial print is slightly misalign

Here’s mine v2

V4Kfqq.jpg

Reactions: merowinger

Marklar

Horology Curious
16/3/19
Tried to get one of these, but V2's dial is so apocalyptic we didn't even manage to go through QC.

Any expectations on when it might be fixed? Scares me a bit it will take them ages to sell the current ones with Omega's logo moved by up to 1mm.

Bossmaster1337

16/8/17
I was all set to buy this watch, then I saw the latest information on v2 (been away for a while) now I can't unsee the logo. Small flaw but once you see it it's always there...

Here's to more waiting for a v2 of the v1.....

Globex

19/8/20
Does anyone know a rubber strap with a clasp that works for the ceramic version, I'm not a big fan of buckles.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Pretty gutted with the dial misprint. Was just about to order one... I think this would look sweet on my 8" wrists! Sad times. It's probably not even popular enough to make a V3 ughr.

Reactions: greenbeans

greenbeans

Known Member
12/9/20
Pretty gutted with the dial misprint. Was just about to order one... I think this would look sweet on my 8" wrists! Sad times. It's probably not even popular enough to make a V3 ughr.

I'm a similar position, started at the beginning of the thread, had my hopes and hype build and build seeing pictures and members' ecstatic reactions, just as I made up my mind to order I saw the info on the latest batch.

However, I do believe it should get resolved. I daresay the first batch sold fairly well for them and it's not like they need to do a load of R&D to fix a more fundamental issue just to rectify their f*** up. They've already invested to make an awesome watch to start I am optimistic that once this batch sells out they should fix it to milk this model for a while longer, it hasn't been out that long afterall.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
Looks fine again!

Therion666 that’s your chance now mate

Thanks man, I appreciate it! But I have other fish to fry now, this one has been knocked a few spots lower on my shopping list. I must have shiny things and this one's..well, not so shiny :)

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
I also have some pics from the "new" dial. It looks fine now. Only the lume looks a bit off white. What do you guys think?

Just noticed the bezel sort of has a dent at the 6 o’clock location near the 30. Very small uneven portion on the inside, if you get what i mean. Present on both pictures. Everything else checks out right.