• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
If I manually wind it every day mine stays ok, but once the power reserve goes down it loses time fast. Also it's really uncomfortable to screw down the crown. Otherwise a lovely rep.

I think you are right, I have been timing mine every few hours. I had calibrated it to near +2, but that depends on how well wound up the rotor is. As the mainspring losses power, my timing goes to -10 sec a day. And since I added silicone grease to rotor, it moves slower and doesn't charge as easily.

So it does appear the main spring that holds power can greatly affect timing.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Can someone measure the bezel from 12 to 6 for me? Perhaps lug-to-lug as well?

I know it's a claimed 40.5mm, but that's measured from 10 to 4, and from this picture given that the Daytona bezel is 38.5mm, this makes the measurement 37mm which is way smaller than 40.5mm.

I've read 57 pages now hehe. And can only find one comment, which states the watch is measured to 40.5mm and 11.5mm thickness. And can't asses from the comment if this was indeed measured or just from the TD info.

Can any one who has the watch measure it? What is the diameter and thickness of this? Thanks :)

Time_and_again

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/4/22

jJ0zPs.jpg

OK, final warning. I purchased a bunch of Pateks from 3kF and PPF. I think if I had to pick just one watch, the 5726 PPF is the one to get. Your loss if you didn't get one.

seems evenly split between the blue and white 5726. I love the blue but also the white is gorgeous. Which one do you recommend?

sybariten

Puts the "ass" in classy
9/7/12
Sydney
I've read 57 pages now hehe. And can only find one comment, which states the watch is measured to 40.5mm and 11.5mm thickness. And can't asses from the comment if this was indeed measured or just from the TD info.

Can any one who has the watch measure it? What is the diameter and thickness of this? Thanks :)
Hey jm_brc_7057 , I've measured mine. The dimensions are correct.
9f0ba5618e4bea09417823e3f81fbeed.jpg
4bac2e7c493be39f1d0442c77e37564f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Richidh

Known Member
8/7/16
Den Haag, Netherlands
https://www.intime06.co/patek-phili...edition-white-dial-on-ss-bracelet-ppf324.html new version from PPF?

PPF spent 3 years for developing this replicated Cal.324 movement, it is not decorated movement.
The only super clone all in one movement in the market
1:1 same date wheel font as genuine ever, better than all other versions in the market.
the depth of date window is same as genuine, unlike other factory version uses miyota 9015 modified movement with incorrect depth date window.
the PPF 324 movement has same functionailty as genuine, all the buttons of the case are working as genuine, for adjusting date, day, month, unlike miyota 9015 movement version adjusting those by the crown.

Reactions: LebronXiJames

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
https://www.intime06.co/patek-phili...edition-white-dial-on-ss-bracelet-ppf324.html new version from PPF?

PPF spent 3 years for developing this replicated Cal.324 movement, it is not decorated movement.
The only super clone all in one movement in the market
1:1 same date wheel font as genuine ever, better than all other versions in the market.
the depth of date window is same as genuine, unlike other factory version uses miyota 9015 modified movement with incorrect depth date window.
the PPF 324 movement has same functionailty as genuine, all the buttons of the case are working as genuine, for adjusting date, day, month, unlike miyota 9015 movement version adjusting those by the crown.

For me it looks like the movement is not a clone. It's a decorated. Check the plates. They are connected. Also you can see in the pictures of the movement, that the decoration plates are separate from the movement. If you look at the sides of the movement in the maginified movement pictures. Sorry to disappoint you buddy, not this time.

Richidh

Known Member
8/7/16
Den Haag, Netherlands
For me it looks like the movement is not a clone. It's a decorated. Check the plates. They are connected. Also you can see in the pictures of the movement, that the decoration plates are separate from the movement. If you look at the sides of the movement in the maginified movement pictures. Sorry to disappoint you buddy, not this time.

Its ok haha i only saw this on intime and was wondering ;) cause the text.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US
Just got mine in today. Really beautiful and well built rep. However as I crossed midnight, the date changed but the day didn't move from SAT to SUN. Do the Days and Months advance automatically or do you have to do it manually each time?

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
Anyone else find the clasp.....not smooth / clunky ? Ideas how to improve?

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
Anyone else find the clasp.....not smooth / clunky ? Ideas how to improve?

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Just got mine in today. Really beautiful and well built rep. However as I crossed midnight, the date changed but the day didn't move from SAT to SUN. Do the Days and Months advance automatically or do you have to do it manually each time?

They do change but later, like at 3am… it is to lower the mechanical stress on the movement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk