• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF 5712 with PP240 Super Clone.....

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
Sure bro, drop me a pm. Bear in mind these guys usually deal domestically so may not be very patient with foreign customers, but their posts are a good way to keep up to date with the latest news regardless.

Cheers mate just sent you a pm

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Having re-looked at some pics of blue 5726 in its dedicated thread I've just realized PPF may be re-using the dial base and the moon disc of 5726 for their new 5712.

Reactions: SimoneC71

man5on90

Even a Copy Gives You a Distinctive Feeling
Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
This isn't the dial they're using on the V2 rep. This looks like a Gen dial.

Reactions: Unknownwatchmaker

Unknownwatchmaker

Renowned Member
Certified
27/11/15
Boston, MA
The dial color is definitely off. What makes it soo annoyingly obvious is the contrast of the dial (too purple) with the moon disc (too sea green). Soo different from gen, and cannot unsee it :/ I think the purple dial would be more palatable if it didn’t clash with the moon phase disc so much.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Look at the spacing between the G in GENEVE. Then look at the gen dial with the cut outs in the sides. I don't think there should be such a distance between the G and ENEVE.

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Look at the spacing between the G in GENEVE. Then look at the gen dial with the cut outs in the sides. I don't think there should be such a distance between the G and ENEVE.

I think you’re right, the AD scammed him with a very ugly rep.
Watyouseek don’t worry my friend, I take it from your hand instantly if you want :)

Reactions: Watyouseek

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Sorry to say so. But this picture collage doesn’t make sense at all to me.
The middle picture is taken indoor (looks like artificial lighting, probably spots in the ceiling?). And then there is the bottom picture, where there is a TD who has taken this in a room with a whole other lighting setup. How many kelvin is that light source? Definitely not the same as in the middle picture.
Why do I say that? Well with gen Nautilus dials, light does matter!

taken indoor with spotlights:

outdoor with light coming from the side

So I’ll still have to wait for the irl pictures when someone receives their watch. The JTime pictures looked promising.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK

Perfect example of a “flaw” someone discovered on the rep, by looking at a random gen pic or two, which subsequently turned out to be a gen variant.

burnz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/4/09
Courier guy came through in time for the weekend.. In the wild!

7a906c13db588431b9da60ae31f702f7.jpg

Sorry my photography skills are amateurish at best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk