• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Patek Alert! The Cubitus Collection

zinduna

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/7/09
I think it's cool, particularly the 5822P. Hope the factories are able to knock off the instantaneous jumping displays for big date, day, and moon phase which jump simultaneously in 18 milliseconds at midnight :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: GlizzyGoblin

GingerBubba

I make Billy Butcher blush.
24/10/17
I really like the greeny one tbf! Cartier X Nautilus. The Cartilus! I want a rep asap!!!

The rest are a bit vom though - the dials are too busy and/or it's a two-tone :sick:

The Marquis

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
4/8/24
Germany
Well guys.... I'm the only ones that see this Watch like a mix of the Santos and the Nautilus? In the 1997 they released the and now this.. Not the most beautiful watch over there....

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
The other thing is the nerve of Patek to release this monstrosity, call it "entry level", then ask for $40k for it. They're out of their minds with the falling watch market. People who like Patek and want entry level will just drop $10k on a nice Calatrava instead.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

GingerBubba

I make Billy Butcher blush.
24/10/17
The other thing is the nerve of Patek to release this monstrosity, call it "entry level", then ask for $40k for it. They're out of their minds with the falling watch market. People who like Patek and want entry level will just drop $10k on a nice Calatrava instead.
You seriously think PP will have trouble selling these?

Reaps

25/9/22
You seriously think PP will have trouble selling these?
I don't. Patek could slap their name on a bootyhole and people would be slurping up to have wet turds dropped into their mouth. A collector I met in Thailand bought like 3 Calatravas from a boutique before he got offered an Aquanaut.

Reactions: GingerBubba

zinduna

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/7/09
These are going to fly off the shelf for all the reasons above. But mainly because it's a spin on an iconic watch from the preeminent horological house that is instantly recognizable yet also brand new. People are lined up to be seen with the new square nautilus.

Reactions: EI449

derjenigewelcher

Watch enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
team america vomit GIF

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
I believe Calatravas start at 20k+ since they are all gold?

Reaps

25/9/22
I believe Calatravas start at 20k+ since they are all gold?
I'm thinking vintage Calatravas. Color me "poor" but I won't pay 20k for a modern dress watch like that. There are nice vintage Calatravas marking at 7k+ on Chrono, probably cheaper if you hunt around.