• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Patek Alert! The Cubitus Collection

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Exactly !

It is like a mashup between a square Nautilus, a bit of Cartier Santos, and another bit of Gerald Charles Maestro
Anniv.-Front-scaled.jpg

Maison Gerald Charles was founded in 2000 in Switzerland by Mr. Gérald Charles Genta. Monsieur Genta, often referred to simply as ‘Maestro’, was a Swiss watch designerand artist. After selling the company in 2003, he stayed on as its designer-in-chief until his death in 2011, leaving a treasure trove of watch designs in the company’s care. Every watch created by Gerald Charles is based on one of his original designs and carries his legacy of ‘artistic creativity, technical mastery’ forward into the future.

Honestly, i don' t like the Cubitus (also the name is a bit meh), but i'm 100 % sure that it will be a Best Seller.

Yes, it will be an event in Munich (Germany ) on 17th October .

Edit: it recalls also a bit of Hublot Square Bang....the Hublot seems even nicer than this PP!

square-bang-unico-blue-ceramic-42-mm-soldier-shot.png

Damn… I’d have thought Cartier made these.

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
Look at the way they show the day, with that pointy indicator like those cheap chinese watches you find on aliexpress. This watch is an insult in its truest form. Anyone coming in asking for a nautilus or aquanaut will be peddled these consolation prizes. Even the name is a joke.

Last edited:

Storm.

a very stable genius
Certified
14/2/20
1100 S. Ocean Blvd
Exactly !

It is like a mashup between a square Nautilus, a bit of Cartier Santos, and another bit of Gerald Charles Maestro
Anniv.-Front-scaled.jpg

Maison Gerald Charles was founded in 2000 in Switzerland by Mr. Gérald Charles Genta. Monsieur Genta, often referred to simply as ‘Maestro’, was a Swiss watch designerand artist. After selling the company in 2003, he stayed on as its designer-in-chief until his death in 2011, leaving a treasure trove of watch designs in the company’s care. Every watch created by Gerald Charles is based on one of his original designs and carries his legacy of ‘artistic creativity, technical mastery’ forward into the future.

Honestly, i don' t like the Cubitus (also the name is a bit meh), but i'm 100 % sure that it will be a Best Seller.

Yes, it will be an event in Munich (Germany ) on 17th October .

Edit: it recalls also a bit of Hublot Square Bang....the Hublot seems even nicer than this PP!

square-bang-unico-blue-ceramic-42-mm-soldier-shot.png

You can't read that thing.

I had it on wrist, it looks extremely cool, but it's not legible at all.

• Wow
Reactions: Mkempes

solexz

Known Member
22/7/22
USA
5822P - 88,380 USD
5821- 61,280 USD
5821-1A - 41,240 USD

So Theirry Sterns whole "collection for people who can only spend 30-40k" is dead

solexz

Known Member
22/7/22
USA
Honestly I like it. Its only 5mm larger by diameter to the 5712. The large date is cool, and the day indicator is cool. I think it stands out from the rest of the Patek collection IMO

Reactions: Apocryphy