• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Jcpal

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/2/20
For those who can wait, VSF will be releasing one in Titanium in May.

Will it have the holes too in the band? And is the case and bezel in ss or aluminium or TT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

padorkous

Known Member
13/1/17
Will it have the holes too in the band? And is the case and bezel in ss or aluminium or TT?

The case must be in titanium and the bezel in aluminium for the watch to be close to the genuine one!

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone

As long as the deployant clasp is made to be accurate like how the clasp is on the gen, then the holes should be on the mesh. That's the main purpose of the deployant clasp. For easy sizing via the clasp.

49222179938_c29d6dc693_b.jpg

Jcpal

14/2/20
Great. Because i dont recall seeing the holes in the V1

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Great. Because i dont recall seeing the holes in the V1
There are no holes on the V1 mesh because it's using an entirely different clasp. It's the cheaper kind of clasp that typical lower end mesh uses. The sizing is via hard to see notches on the mesh instead of holes like on the Omega mesh. If you've used this kind of cheap mesh before, you'd know what I mean.

See the video to see how the kind of mesh used on the V1 is resized.....
​​​​
49226680773_dd6472e8f2_b.jpg

Last edited:

Arachnoidosis

18/3/20
While I'm a little bummed that I jumped on the steel version with the titanium version so closely in tow, I do agree with the sentiment somewhere above that in all-likelihood this was rushed out the door to recoup lost income as a result of all factories being utterly shut down due to covid. In that light, I'm not cancelling my order in the hopes that I can at least support the factory and/or workers while they go through this. Will probably order the V2 as well when it comes out, especially if they fix the bracelet and clasp.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
While I'm a little bummed that I jumped on the steel version with the titanium version so closely in tow, I do agree with the sentiment somewhere above that in all-likelihood this was rushed out the door to recoup lost income as a result of all factories being utterly shut down due to covid. In that light, I'm not cancelling my order in the hopes that I can at least support the factory and/or workers while they go through this. Will probably order the V2 as well when it comes out, especially if they fix the bracelet and clasp.

Keep the V1 on the nato strap. Then buy the V2 once it's out and leave the V2 on the mesh which I hope would be accurate from clasp to the tapering of the mesh.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I told you lot that this was an "Early adopter" edition.. Enjoy your fantasy rep, I hope you also get participation medals from VSF..this sort of thing is fashionable now.

Arachnoidosis

18/3/20
I told you lot that this was an "Early adopter" edition.. Enjoy your fantasy rep, I hope you also get participation medals from VSF..this sort of thing is fashionable now.

Is being needlessly passive-aggressive about people buying things you don't approve of also fashionable? Do we get participation medals for that too?

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Nothing wrong with buying the first version. I remembered years ago when they did the Spectre and I bought the first version. I stuck with it and couldn't be bothered to get the later versions even with the improvements on the movement or details they made later on. And there was more than two versions of that. Still have the V1 Spectre to this day. It's mostly now on display though with my other Bond stuff. Haven't worn it ever since I bought the gen Seamaster 300MC ;)​​​​​​

I wonder how many versions of the NTTD Seamaster will we see be made...

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Is being needlessly passive-aggressive about people buying things you don't approve of also fashionable? Do we get participation medals for that too?

Sure,medals for everyone.

I couldn't care less about you or what you do with your money.

I just think that you could find a better rep of this watch on DH Gate for 100$.

You need a safe space. Passive-aggressive... FFS, grow a pair...

Last edited:

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
Sure,medals for everyone.

I couldn't care less about you or what you do with your money.

I just think that you could find a better rep of this watch on DH Gate for 100$.

You need a safe space. Passive-aggressive... FFS, grow a pair...

:woot:

No need to be dicking on other members, especially now he says he regrets it a bit. I totally understand him, because WE ARE ALL ADDICTED MATE! I nearly pulled the trigger aswell, but could hold off because of the metal. So ... let's be kind amongst each other. Noone else is kind to reppists (pun intended).

Reactions: padorkous

Arachnoidosis

18/3/20
I don't need to be offended by your comment to recognize it as passive-aggressive, I'm just not sure why you feel the need to validate your own choices by denigrating the choices of others. You've just seemed angry in general across this whole thread. I get enough toxicity at work and I see it in spades across this forum so I'm just trying not to perpetuate it and encouraging others to do the same. Kind reminder that you can have a conversation with someone without being testy.

Last edited:

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Nothing wrong with buying the first version. I remembered years ago when they did the Spectre and I bought the first version. I stuck with it and couldn't be bothered to get the later versions even with the improvements on the movement or details they made later on. And there was more than two versions of that. Still have the V1 Spectre to this day. It's mostly now on display though with my other Bond stuff. Haven't worn it ever since I bought the gen Seamaster 300MC ;)​​​​​​

I wonder how many versions of the NTTD Seamaster will we see be made...

Nice, early edition is rare ;)

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
I will be waiting for the V2. Love the Seamaster, love Bond so I will be patient. This V1 version is unacceptable.
Even the nato strap is off, especially the buckle...

Reactions: padorkous

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
https://trustytime.shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_83&products_id=21003

In video., I think the dial looks black, not brownish. Right? Hope they fix this in V2, along with titanium case.

I seriously think its hard to judge the dial colour through the pics until someone here receives the V1 in hand. Even the gen can look black if you look at the various in hand photos available or if you've seen it in person. But put the gen under the light, it will look tropical brown and grainy.