• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
With the way VSF has always paid attention to detail in prior clones, for this one, it looks like they deliberately used SS and messed the bracelet up as a way to bolster sales in general. Plenty will buy regardless of these flaws. Then V2 will come along, having fixed these flaws.

It's a trend from Rolex clones that's generally been mostly absent in Omega clones, especially with VSF. I'm hoping this doesn't mean a shift in direction from quality to having 10 versions of an SMP...

Regarding timeframe for V2, it ranges from a year to a few weeks. Hard to tell...

Sent from my DHGate Shitter V69 using Tapatalk

Hopefully a few weeks or till before the movie opens in November..

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
This watch is truely a homerun from Omega. Military aesthetics, simple, has the seamaster dna, modern materials and with the domed crystal its a great surrogate for a vintage rolex (to scratch that itch at least). So great cudos to Omega. This brand is absolutely underestimated if you take a look at the rolex hype. And... you can actually buy the watch! Another thing you can't with rolex sports models. I also think this watch is overpriced for what it is. They are looking at the Rolex prices and want to keep up with R surfing on that wave. A smart move... not sure with that Pepe. If the watch was 5000 Euro I would instantly buy it. But for that pricing I am out for a closed caseback Omega. I mean you can buy a Roger Dubuis steel model for that or a Breguet chrono or two Grand Seikos.

Thats is why this will be a rep hit. So please get some titanium and rep this beast correctly v2! This could be the perfect superrep with those specs. There are nearly no things to fuck up with. No bicolor ceramic inserts, no sunken datewheel, no movement decoration necessary, no ugly cyclops, no whitegold hands issues etc.

My money it ready. But not for this try to get rid of their SS cases. And guess what, the v1 will still sell like hot cakes. It remains an uberbeautiful watch. We wont have to wait too long for a v2. I would take a bet.

Last edited:

padorkous

Known Member
13/1/17
This watch is truely a homerun from Omega. Military aesthetics, simple, has the seamaster dna, modern materials and with the domed crystal its a great surrogate for a vintage rolex (to scratch that itch at least). So great cudos to Omega. This brand is absolutely underestimated if you take a look at the rolex hype. And... you can actually buy the watch! Another thing you can't with rolex sports models. I also think this watch is overpriced for what it is. They are looking at the Rolex prices and want to keep up with R surfing on that wave. A smart move... not sure with that Pepe. If the watch was 5000 Euro I would instantly buy it. But for that pricing I am out for a closed caseback Omega. I mean you can buy a Roger Dubuis steel model for that or a Breguet chrono or two Grand Seikos.

Thats is why this will be a rep hit. So please get some titanium and rep this beast correctly v2! This could be the perfect superrep with those specs. There are nearly no things to fuck up with. No bicolor ceramic inserts, no sunken datewheel, no movement decoration necessary, no ugly cyclops, no whitegold hands issues etc.

My money it ready. But not for this try to get rid of their SS cases. And guess what, the v1 will still sell like hot cakes. It remains an uberbeautiful watch. We wont have to wait too long for a v2. I would take a bet.

I am 100% with you, i mean come on man the bezel isnt even ceramic! All the need to do is get the colour fixed by adding brown and make it look more grainy and exaggerate the tropical effect a bit, the lume already looks decent, oh and lets not forget about the titanium which they have already previously nailed with the seamaster!

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
If this was $150 bucks with shipping I'd buy it with a heartbeat LOL

FANTASY REP

Heck even that Faux Titanium and Gold SMP is also a mistake

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Arachnoidosis

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/20
To be 100% honest, I don't see this getting super-rep status without getting significantly more expensive. Everyone's talking about "don't delude yourself into thinking this is a good rep", but I'm thinking more along the lines of "don't delude yourself into thinking they're going to crank out an accurate mesh bracelet in V2." The only company I'm aware of that does a mesh bracelet anywhere near the level of the original watch is a somewhat esoteric company called "Staib" out of Germany, and the bracelet alone is $200. They're absurdly high quality and the weave and finish generally matches the Omega, but good luck getting a company in China to make that out of titanium and modify it to accept a deployant clasp. I'm hoping I'm wrong but I'm not holding my breath for VSF to nail it. I'm very happy to be proven wrong but it would certainly surprise me.

But the Staib bracelets are definitely close and on the right track and are a large improvement over the baseline bracelet.

https://imgur.com/a/PebvEKu

Last edited:

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
To be 100% honest, I don't see this getting super-rep status without getting significantly more expensive. Everyone's talking about "don't delude yourself into thinking this is a good rep", but I'm thinking more along the lines of "don't delude yourself into thinking they're going to crank out an accurate mesh bracelet in V2." The only company I'm aware of that does a mesh bracelet anywhere near the level of the original watch is a somewhat esoteric company called "Staib" out of Germany, and the bracelet alone is $200. They're absurdly high quality and the weave and finish generally matches the Omega, but good luck getting a company in China to make that out of titanium and modify it to accept a deployant clasp. I'm hoping I'm wrong but I'm not holding my breath for VSF to nail it. I'm very happy to be proven wrong but it would certainly surprise me.

But the Staib bracelets are definitely close and on the right track and are a large improvement over the baseline bracelet.

https://imgur.com/a/PebvEKu

Have a look at the mesh done by GF for the SOH II, chinese can do anything if they want

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
I really don't expect the to have a decent rep of the bracelet tbh, Im happy to buy the watch head on nato or a rubber for now as long as its all correct spec. The bracelet looks like its built at a very high level or craftsmanship and difficult to accurately reproduce

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Mesh not very hard , vsf Rep very hard omega material cases , idont know if they purchased Genuine, but look pricey 10$ , only Kobe can confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Rubberman

Forever young
Patron
Certified
9/12/17
Posted by seller in China

受疫情影响VS厂首批出货采用精钢材质。并不是其他商家说和正品一样采用钛金属表壳,钛表壳版本预计在4-5月份推出。不着急的朋友可以等等。

Translate:

Affected by the epidemic situation, the first shipment was made of stainless steel. It's not like what the other seller claimed to use titanium case like the genuine one. The titanium case version is expected to be launched in April-May. Those not in hurry can wait

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19

Translate:

Affected by the epidemic situation, the first shipment was made of stainless steel. It's not like what the other seller claimed to use titanium case like the genuine one. The titanium case version is expected to be launched in April-May. Those not in hurry can wait
Perfect!! Thanks!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

padorkous

Known Member
13/1/17

Translate:

Since the v2 is gonna be available within the next 2 months i see no reason for someone to hurry for a fantasy piece

correllian G

Known Member
31/1/19
Wonderful news! Thankyou for the info. Titanium here we come.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
Great news! To be fair, in the video from trusty the watch looks amazing. This could become a real hot rep when its done!

Cloney

Supporter
13/12/16
Germany
He only speaks of the case, thats great indeed, but what about the mesh bracelet?

Carrick1

30/8/15
It’s good news that titanium is coming, as most have voiced the metal titanium strap is a must. Like one of the review videos. Bond wears the watch with the titanium strap in the film. Also with no date & closed back , this is a bonus for rep. I’ll be in line to purchase the V2 if these are fixed.

Reactions: padorkous