• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

starbox

Known Member
17/2/12
Gen dial and bezel color

omega-Seamaster-Diver-300M-007-Edition-titanium-2.jpg

Reactions: leo6929

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Forget about VSF... I wonder what are the chances OMF or MKS has to make this model and maybe be better than VSF's effort. They probably already have one in the works....

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
If it's not Titanium then it will be a fantasy rep...

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
If you like the watch for what it is, you might as well go for it. But don't delude yourself, honestly, the whole watch is off by a mile. I have the ceramic SMP 43mm and compared to gen, it's identical. Very disappointed in this release. Will wait for V2 or maybe V3 even.

Arachnoidosis

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/20
Greenlit mine this morning. Such a pretty watch. I do love the look of the mesh but I'm disappointed in their offering, though I've been looking into Staib mesh bracelets and might either grab one of those to throw on it as it seems to be much higher quality, or will just wait for v2 and buy the bracelet if and when they update it with something more accurate. I do recognize that an original mesh bracelet, in titanium, with that similar weave pattern, with an accurate deployant clasp, with a brushed finish all around, is a tall order. Happy to give them time to figure it out.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I'd never expect such a poor effort from VSF... Releasing this crap job after building their reputation for such a long time...oh my.. But I guess there are enough poor souls out there that don't know any better. I hope this watch is not an indicator for their future releases..

starbox

Known Member
17/2/12
I'd never expect such a poor effort from VSF... Releasing this crap job after building their reputation for such a long time...oh my.. But I guess there are enough poor souls out there that don't know any better. I hope this watch is not an indicator for their future releases..

Agree.
The best bad rep of VSF..lol

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
This all can most likely be blamed on this virus. Most factories are probably behind and need to do everything to start recovering financially. These guys have been without income for a while. Let them bounce back first. Maybe even support them by buying this watch if you can live with the flaws. Make no mistake, VSF WILL get this watch right eventually.

Reactions: Dissemination

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Having handled the gen, the dial and bezel looks almost black in normal lighting, but will pop into brown if under bright light...

49555733188_22bb954789_b.jpg

So rep is accurate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk