• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

m800

Known Member
9/6/19
Mine is kinda disappointing. The dial is just flat black. Build quality is good, but the mesh bracelet isnt close to gen. Honestly, It just kinda sucks and I wish I hadn't bought it.

Anyone who wants mine, PM me. ill sell it to you for $300 + shipping

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
It would seem the rep is missing that grainy matte dial that the gen has. Later versions will surely rectify that much like they did with the Spectre Seamaster 300.

Jimmybeebee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/5/19
Really hope that someone offers rep copies of the packaging for sale. It would be a just reward for Omega's sheer bloody greed and cheapness.

Arachnoidosis

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/20
Still haven't given up hope on this yet! I did wind up ordering that Staib mesh bracelet I was talking about earlier. Excited for the watch to arrive, it is amazingly high quality and has a beautiful finish on it. Plus it has the deployant clasp which is a bit closer to the gen for me.

https://imgur.com/a/yGWx5mz

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
I purchased one of these a few weeks back with another watch.
I clicked and sent funds when it was listed at Titanium on the sellers website. I now realise it’s brushed steel and they have also changed there website to say steel.

Can I invite your thoughts on whether it’s acceptable to cancel the order for that watch or move to something else from the same TD

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

ice_gee

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
16/5/09
Dies anyone knows when titanium will be released?

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Still haven't given up hope on this yet! I did wind up ordering that Staib mesh bracelet I was talking about earlier. Excited for the watch to arrive, it is amazingly high quality and has a beautiful finish on it. Plus it has the deployant clasp which is a bit closer to the gen for me.

https://imgur.com/a/yGWx5mz

I have a Staib from years ago too that I purchased for one of my many rep LMPO’s that didn’t quite look right on the LMPO. It is a quality bracelet. Awaiting a better rep too.

This would look great too:
https://www.watchgecko.com/vintage-tropical-style-rubber-watch-strap-by-zuludiver

Last edited:

ice_gee

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
16/5/09
Thank you sir. I was asking for puretime,but they did not have any date. Looks promising then

Reactions: jpchub

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Is this watch available in ADS ?, how maker rep this correct without gen sample ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
It’s not that bad I’m sure someone will snap it up from you pretty quickly in the M2M. The markers are aligned pretty well, it’s just the dial color texture and steel instead of titanium for the most part, right?

m800

Known Member
9/6/19
It’s not that bad I’m sure someone will snap it up from you pretty quickly in the M2M. The markers are aligned pretty well, it’s just the dial color texture and steel instead of titanium for the most part, right?

Well other than the watch being fabricated from a base element on the WRONG SIDE OF THE PERIODIC TABLE OF ELEMENTS, The steel mesh bracelet looking like it was forged by a blacksmith from the bronze age, and the dial looking like it was sprayed with a can of $1.99 Krylon from Walmart, no.. i suppose it isnt so bad, I purchased it when the description on the TD's website said it was made of titanium.