• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

philiusmaximus

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/2/14
UK
Well I've been wearing my V2 for 6 months now, mostly on the mesh and no one has come up to me yet in public to say its a fake :p

Unless you start posting the rep on Omega forums or Facebook pages, no one will spot it in the flesh or even take notice of it.

​​​​​​​

I don't have the NTTD gen nato to compare, but when compared to my gen SM300MC on the gen Omega Bond nato, its very close in length. I don't think its too short at all.

49884602768_716ca386bd_b.jpg

Your pic has confirmed my suspicions. My strap isn't as long as it should be. Bought the watch m2m here. It doesn't look likes it's been cut though as the edges are sealed properly.

Thanks for that

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Well I've been wearing my V2 for 6 months now, mostly on the mesh and no one has come up to me yet in public to say its a fake :p

Unless you start posting the rep on Omega forums or Facebook pages, no one will spot it

Relax. No one’s gonna call you out. lol

It’s all about what looks ugly to your eyes when wearing a watch on your own wrist.

Reactions: RobSe1

freefallrlc

21/6/15
Thats what inwas looking for! great Shot!

are the markers on gen bigger? looks bit smaller on the rep..And the Colour is brighter on gen.

Yes. The lettering on the bezel is slightly slimmer on V2, slightly thicker then Gen on V3. So perfect would be something in between (or V4 perhaps :p)

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Yes looks like the pics are not updated on Intime. So it's a surprise, maybe we get the Ti :p
I ordered instantly V4 right now. Lets wait.

Arachnoidosis

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/20
Did you all not have access to order this prior? Did I get some sort of early access to the v4? Lol. Actually come to think of it I did email Andrew separately about it, I just didn't realize that wasn't expressly available on the site yet. Cool beans.

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
Did you all not have access to order this prior? Did I get some sort of early access to the v4? Lol. Actually come to think of it I did email Andrew separately about it, I just didn't realize that wasn't expressly available on the site yet. Cool beans.

Link us happy my man!

Reactions: edmart9968

Daddymoe

Horology Curious
18/7/19
According to Andrew (Trusty Time), changes in V4 is:

"Just the bracelet spring bar area was updated Not much changes"

Had an existing order but won't be changing it over now that QC is done and change is minor.

freefallrlc

21/6/15
Changes are
- the Omega Text on the end of the mesh.
- The mesh pattern updated again from V3. Still not perfect but better.
- The Sprinbar area is corrected

Reactions: Bonestorm19

boodoo

21/4/20
Is V4 worth it over V3, I can’t really see any appreciable difference in terms of wear?

Arachnoidosis

18/3/20
I feel like I'm the only one drawing attention to this; the side profile weave, taper, and finish have all been adjusted. This is one of the subtle accuracies of the watch I like most, mainly that side profile weave and taper. To me it makes the bracelet look much higher quality.

A few comparison photos, quick phone snaps of the v4 compared to screen grabs from the TT video of the v3. Notice the link profile near the lugs is much thicker, and as it tapers down towards the ends of the bracelet it gradually decreases in thickness. Also has less space between the links, they're much "tighter" which seems more accurate to me. Given these changes my thought is that this is a new bracelet, not just small tweaks to the previous one, as I don't see an easy tooling adjustment to manufacturer the taller links with a taper.

In a world where people are getting up in arms about whether or not a 2mm gap above the helium escape valve exists I'm surprised people are saying these two bracelets are similar :p

50565917628_0917e293c4_b.jpg

Second photo: Mesh pattern is updated. Beads are smaller, flatter, less oblong, and have less space between them.

50566805512_be2d33c979_h.jpg