• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Bracelet is almost there. But I´m pretty sure there is a titanium version coming. Everyone and their dog will want to put their hands on it and VSF knows it.

freefallrlc

21/6/15
Just released the V3.5. I doubt that there will be a V4 (bracelet) with updated pattern and material anytime soon. If ever....

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
I wouldn’t be surprised if the Ti mesh drops in line with the film release (there or there abouts) but not heard anything.

On the international rep market and outside the relatively small amount of members on this thread, the watch is not as popular as you may think.

Rolex and some AP reps (for example) sell orders of magnitude more than something like this.

The stainless mesh is nice but the colour mismatch is a little distracting to my eyes.

Reactions: leo6929

keisuke_z

Renowned Member
22/1/13

Got this V2 on NATO in yesterday. Been experimenting with it on different straps :)

Nice!

I’m waiting for my hook strap from Manley designs in the same bond nato pattern. Excruciating 7 weeks to go still, but I think the comfort level will be well worth it.

Spikedlee

23/5/10

I never wear a watch to the gym ever, but felt the need to try and bond with the Bond a bit more and break in the NATO. If you find that the NATO is too tight in one hole and too loose in the other hole (no pun intended lol), maybe try the tight hole and stretch it out a bit until it fits just right on your wrist. I have a 6.75" wrist for reference and the 42mm case actually sits pretty decent on it due to the shorter, curved lugs. The lugs on the Specter watch was wayyy too long and straight and just did not sit right on me.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Duty calls.

50539165631_a8c09fb40a_b.jpg

Reactions: Cloney and Lawny

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I wouldn’t be surprised if the Ti mesh drops in line with the film release (there or there abouts) but not heard anything.

On the international rep market and outside the relatively small amount of members on this thread, the watch is not as popular as you may think.

Rolex and some AP reps (for example) sell orders of magnitude more than something like this.

The stainless mesh is nice but the colour mismatch is a little distracting to my eyes.

But sales for this watch look good , why till now v3s ?? I’m sure Ti mesh coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
But sales for this watch look good , why till now v3s ?? I’m sure Ti mesh coming.

In general VSF share comparison from v1 side by side with genuine for all omegas , waiting very hard we need v4 vs genuine ultimate one with TI , otherwise deadly sales , all members waiting..

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Maybe they will make one with Titanium Color? Can't believe they replicate one made of 100% Ti.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Thats true, maybe they add other Materials to the Steel to match the Colour.

They have a gen sample sure , no need add anything, all we need v4 with correct mesh And stop playing like noob v1000000000