• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

freefallrlc

21/6/15
Still wondering about the bezel insert. Same like V3 or did they update it with slightly thinner font?

mystic_cowboy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/20
who do you guys think is the best TD to go through for one of these, going to order the VSF 3.5

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
who do you guys think is the best TD to go through for one of these, going to order the VSF 3.5

‘Hey mate, all our TD’s here are great. I’ve used many and each have delivered a great experience. You can check out the user reviews in the Trusted Dealers section on the forum but they’re all trusted for a reason so whoever you go with will be fine if you tell the exactly what watch/factory/version you’re after, they can all get it.

Just remember the key thing in the Rep world is patience.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Chesterfield

mystic_cowboy

6/6/20
‘Hey mate, all our TD’s here are great. I’ve used many and each have delivered a great experience. You can check out the user reviews in the Trusted Dealers section on the forum but they’re all trusted for a reason so whoever you go with will be fine if you tell the exactly what watch/factory/version you’re after, they can all get it.

Just remember the key thing in the Rep world is patience.

Good Luck!

thanks man

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Couple of points:
  • The clasp doesn't actually work too well with this mesh. I've found that it's tough to slide it through the clasp, and when you try to flip the locking piece into the hole, the mesh is actually a hair too thick, so it doesn't click and lock. So, when I open the clasp, it will unlock and sort of slide a couple of spots.

Wow really? That's not good. Probably because they reused the same clasp assembly as before and made the mesh slightly thicker on this newer one, hence the poor fit within the clasp. If so than that's just poor on VSF's part.

I'll gladly stick with my V3 mesh and just wait for a proper titanium mesh then, and hope they'll fix that issue and build a whole new clasp assembly. If it would ever be made that is. If not then I'll live with my V3 mesh, which to me is perfect the way it is :cool:

Last edited:

_leonardo_

29/8/20
I'm using the "old" V3 mesh bracelet, and don't have any problem: it seams to me very safe and smooth in the opening-close.
My watch is running with stunning precision: now is -1,5 spd. I'm searching for a night rest position that can lead to a little cceleration, in order to try let it go around 0 spd.
08171e569bcce2c612a9b2c28ad97e6a.jpg

Carrick1

30/8/15
keisuke_z Just for consistency, has anyone else received a V3.5 and has issues like this member with the clasp not closing fully on the new bracelet, just for consistency of the product.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Actually the V3 bracelet also had a problem with opening clasp when you bend it. But in Arm wearing, it never opened up. Maybe same still with the new one?

Odd. I have no such problems with my V3 mesh. I've put it through all 7 holes just to give it a try and see if it pop opens or slide around as described when off and on the wrist, no such issues. The clasp stays secure when closed and the flap for the resizing bit stays closed even when handling off the wrist.

I've had nothing but praise for the V3 mesh since when I first got it. I would've mentioned such problems here immediately if I had faced such issues. Maybe its a variation thing, some are ok, while others aren't so lucky with theirs... Hmmm.

50354954546_2dc4c96f7f_b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Carrick1

freefallrlc

21/6/15
Odd. I have no such problems with my V3 mesh. I've put it through all 7 holes just to give it a try and see if it pop opens or slide around as described when off and on the wrist, no such issues. The clasp stays secure when closed and the flap for the resizing bit stays closed even when handling off the wrist.

I've had nothing but praise for the V3 mesh since when I first got it. I would've mentioned such problems here immediately if I had faced such issues. Maybe its a variation thing, some are ok, while others aren't so lucky with theirs... Hmmm.

50354954546_2dc4c96f7f_b.jpg

The problem is not really serious. I have mine on second last hole. If you then bend the remaining strap behind the clasp (the end piece) in some spot, the clasp pops open. But usually you wouldn´t bend it and, if you wear it on wrist, you wouldn´t bend it too. So I just noticed popping open some times, wehn you have the watch in hand

keisuke_z

Renowned Member
22/1/13
keisuke_z
My v3.5 is in transit at the mo. Can you tell me if it safe to use the mesh bracelet? Will it stay closed?

Carrick1 I can only speak to mine - you’ll have to see what your bracelet is like when you receive it... could be a one off with mine.

when wearing it there’s no issue, just when you open the clasp, then it unlocks the position as well so just need to be careful.

I’m currently on the hunt for a MN style strap with the same print as the NTTD nato. Ordered one at Manley designs but 2.5 months is a loooong wait

Arachnoidosis

18/3/20

It's the thickness of the new bracelet, which is noticeably thicker in profile closer to the watch than the previous mesh and tapers down towards the end. If he's wearing it high up on the bracelet where it's a few milimeters thicker, it would make a lot of sense that the clasp would have some trouble closing.

dullman

Horology Curious
23/9/20
No where near naiadlock. Just a push and twist!!
Works really well, keeps the caseback properly aligned, and is waterproof.

Seems like another case of Omega over-engineering something when a gasket and twist-lock does the same job.

Not that I don't appreciate over engineering, just kind of find it funny. Btw I've yet to find any pictures of an open naiad lock, would love to see it beyond the patent.

dullman

Horology Curious
23/9/20
It's the thickness of the new bracelet, which is noticeably thicker in profile closer to the watch than the previous mesh and tapers down towards the end. If he's wearing it high up on the bracelet where it's a few milimeters thicker, it would make a lot of sense that the clasp would have some trouble closing.

I have the same issue on the original v3 bracelet, I think it's just a quality control issue.