• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Bonestorm19

Known Member
27/1/20
CANADA
That clasp is where the rep V1/V2 mesh wins over the gen mesh imo. But i believe the entire clasp assembly on the V3 and gen is just much more secure. One wrong knock on the clasp of the V2 mesh and the clasp might open up and the whole watch might drop off the wrist. It doesn't have the additional fixed sizing/hook closure system that other 3rd party mesh uses.

That's exactly my concern. It takes little effort to open the clasp on the v1/V2 bracelet. Probably more so the reason I ordered the V3 mesh than for appearance purposes.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
That's exactly my concern. It takes little effort to open the clasp on the v1/V2 bracelet. Probably more so the reason I ordered the V3 mesh than for appearance purposes.

This is the mesh I'm using now on my NTTD. Hook closure clasp, much more secure imo and just as streamlined. If the clasp accidentally opens up due to a knock, it would still be held via the hook. Something the V1/V2 mesh doesn't offer, that added security.

49747963383_8be9947b9c_b.jpg

Reactions: Bonestorm19

Bonestorm19

Known Member
27/1/20
CANADA
This is the mesh I'm using now on my NTTD. Hook closure clasp, much more secure imo and just as streamlined. If the clasp accidentally opens up due to a knock, it would still be held via the hook. Something the V1/V2 mesh doesn't offer, that added security.

I've got the same one for my Seiko and it works awesome.

Russ99

Known Member
2/6/13
I don't think you need to own the gen to get the bracelet...the NATO you probably do as it has the "007". I bought my gen privately but ordered the bracelet through an Omega boutique—they didn't ask me to give any proof that I actually owned the watch beforehand. Also, I've seen it "available" (special order—3ish month wait till delivery) online through a grey market store, and I'm assuming they won't ask you to prove ownership before sending it out.

Fair point and you are quite right, there is no 007 marking on the bracelet. I assume they will try and sell it as a standard bracelet in the hope that other people would buy one as well.

Was just what my AD told me but clearly others are selling it :)

Do not accept unsolicited offers
30/5/20
Germany
One very happy customer today
just recieved my V3

Very big thank you to Andrew from TrustyTime fantastic service
realy good coms all my emails with questions were answerd
payment very easy
super fast shipping went with the option to ship first to uk then onto the unholyland took 17 days from payment to recieved

10 10 for customer service

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
One very happy customer today
just recieved my V3

Very big thank you to Andrew from TrustyTime fantastic service
realy good coms all my emails with questions were answerd
payment very easy
super fast shipping went with the option to ship first to uk then onto the unholyland took 17 days from payment to recieved

10 10 for customer service

You should post this on Reddit reptime, I had the same good service and some people over there refused to believe me.. think they are aligned with other TDs and bashing TT.

snoutwatch

Getting To Know The Place
1/8/14

Why is the caseback transparent?

DonnyDB10

1/4/20
I don't think you need to own the gen to get the bracelet...the NATO you probably do as it has the "007". I bought my gen privately but ordered the bracelet through an Omega boutique—they didn't ask me to give any proof that I actually owned the watch beforehand. Also, I've seen it "available" (special order—3ish month wait till delivery) online through a grey market store, and I'm assuming they won't ask you to prove ownership before sending it out.

Mr. Burgundy, what is the grey market store where you found the band?

Zzxnn

11/6/20
For the guys who are considering the V3, I just want to share that I saw someone in my office wearing the watch and I could spot the bracelet from a miles away as it was quite bright and shiny, clearly not titanium like, so it was quite obvious that it was a rep. So maybe it would be better to not wear it with the bracelet and change to something else. Nonetheless, the V3 rep is a fantastic looking beauty.

freefallrlc

21/6/15
For the guys who are considering the V3, I just want to share that I saw someone in my office wearing the watch and I could spot the bracelet from a miles away as it was quite bright and shiny, clearly not titanium like, so it was quite obvious that it was a rep. So maybe it would be better to not wear it with the bracelet and change to something else. Nonetheless, the V3 rep is a fantastic looking beauty.

Nice to have collegues with same interests. Around me noone cares sh** about watches lol
Yeah, the color difference is more obvious too with the V3. The V2 had more shadows between the links and with that it appeared darker.
V3 looks much brighter:
06.jpg

Last edited:

Westclan

22/5/20
Just received my NTTD Seamaster V3 from Trusty Time (excellent service) and I an very pleased with it. The Ti case is light, the face & bezel really nice and I find the latest mesh strap really comfortable on my 7.5" wrist.
I am interested in getting the Ti mesh strap if/when it is released, if it is available to be bought separately. It's not that I am unhappy with the steel one - I just think the Ti colour woudl just finish the watch off perfectly.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone

Rubbish. You trolling? Are you sure it wasn't a poor DHGATE rep? The VSF NTTD watch be it V2 or V3 is anything but shiny. All parts are brushed on the rep, including the steel mesh bracelet. So seeing the shine miles away? Really? There is no shine on the bracelet whatsoever. So I'm not sure what shine you saw as it's definitely not a VSF then. Just look at the post above me of the V3 and you tell me where that shine is.....

​​​​​​

Last edited:

Tifiloutub

15/4/20
Hello everybody, I received a V3 version from TD and decided to sell it (Europe).
it’s new and never worn.
if you are interested, please contact me by PM.

Zzxnn

11/6/20
Trolling or not I will let you guys to decide. Bright and shiny and miles away as in relative speaking terms (I don’t work in an office that measures a mile), comparing to the case the bracelet reflects more light and given the much larger surface area it definitely shows.

I also got a V3 and I stand by what I said, I love the watch but I replaced the bracelet with a vintage looking brown leather strap, problem solved.

GingerBubba

I make Billy Butcher blush.
24/10/17
Hello everybody, I received a V3 version from TD and decided to sell it (Europe).
it’s new and never worn.
if you are interested, please contact me by PM.

That's now how it works dude. That's back door selling and gets you a 'Do Not Trade With Me' label, so stop it!

Unless of course you're selling it really cheaply in which case PM me. ;)

Reactions: jpchub

Tifiloutub

15/4/20
That's now how it works dude. That's back door selling and gets you a 'Do Not Trade With Me' label, so stop it!

Unless of course you're selling it really cheaply in which case PM me. ;)

Sorry I’m new member, I just found the sales section and will post the selling there and will respect conditions.

Reactions: GingerBubba