• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

snoutwatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/8/14
That helps me out too
I have the NTTD and have been eyeballing the spectre after seeing so many nice pics here.
Was worried the spectre would feel too small, looks like I’m good to go.

I have the Spectre and nttd and they fit similarly in terms of wrist real estate.

Reactions: APjumbo

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Cheers mate!
Very helpful.
It's the Spectre's straight lugs that make it wear bigger indeed, or at least make it feel less snug on the wrist.

Here's both side by side..
​​​​​
50041578668_916d8aee75_b.jpg

Reactions: fuzzmex and Mr.JC

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Yes thats normal but that springbar quite loose. So the bracelet moves about a lot and the folding clasp is visible when on the wrist. I would buy some thick 18mm spring bars to tighten it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
Looks GL generally, have to admit I can't see what the issue is in the circled clasp?

speedomega

7/2/20
North America
first glance was: “hell no”
second glance and everything after was: “ I need this in my life”

As VSF has already made a rep for the limited edition 50th anniversary bond, I guess they will make another one for this beauty.
and since there is no date and no open caseback, judging on the basis of the quality of their other models, I assume it’s gonna be VSF’s first Super Rep status watch. really looking forward to it, can’t wait!

I had the exact same reaction.

Bonestorm19

Known Member
27/1/20
CANADA
Doh, yes I meant the titanium mesh, any idea when that version expected?

No idea, TD's had said June or July but now they have no idea, (confirmed through private messages). I get married in September and can't wait for an unexpected release so I ended up ordering the most recent V3 bracelet instead, to be here before September. But will order the titanium one once (if) it gets released as well.

freefallrlc

21/6/15
I received the V3 mesh for my V2 watch yesterday.
A bit mixed feelings about this one actually. While the pattern of the mesh is clearly better than V2 and closer to the gen, its till not perfect. The surface is more sanded down and flatter. But the rings on the gen are different shape and more round/oval. The Rep is still more longer rings.
01.jpg

02.jpg

05.jpg

The side view the the meshes. Here the V3 is the clear winner and more accurate, But also the V3 is less high.
04.jpg

But all that´s nothing new to us and hoping for a V4 which might also have the correct material. Because another problem is that the more sanded surface of the stainless steel V3 makes the mesh look more brighter and shinier than the V2, This causes the color difference with the titanium watch more visible than the V2. As seen here:
06.jpg

The rest is personal liking but, irrespective of that that V3 is more closer to the gen mesh, the V2 somehow looks better (color fitting with the watch) and the V2 wears much nicer and comfier because the buckle of the V3 is very bulky and the 2 layers of armband and the deployment clasp make it very high. Also the V2 mesh is about one row of rings wider and a bit thicker. Also looks better. And the length of the strap can be se t more accurate with the clasp on V2
08.jpg

07.jpg

Last edited:

Bonestorm19

Known Member
27/1/20
CANADA
A bit mixed feelings about this one actually. While the pattern of the mesh is clearly better than V2 and closer to the gen, its till not perfect. The surface is more sanded down and flatter. But the rings on the gen are different shape and more round/oval. The Rep is still more longer rings.

The rest is personal liking but, irrespective of that that V3 is more closer to the gen mesh, the V2 somehow looks better (color fitting with the watch) and the V2 wears much nicer and comfier because the buckle of the V3 is very bulky and the 2 layers of armband and the deployment clasp make it very high. Also the V2 mesh is about one row of rings wider and a bit thicker. Also looks better. And the length of the strap can be se t more accurate with the clasp on V2

[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Hmmm I hope I don't regret ordering this bracelet now.. Looks good though. Not a big fan that it appears to be brighter/shinier than the V2... Honestly, I probably would've held off ordering the bracelet after seeing this.

Last edited:

merlynmanson1000

Little bit Conversation...
Certified
8/4/16
Germany
Yes thats normal but that springbar quite loose. So the bracelet moves about a lot and the folding clasp is visible when on the wrist. I would buy some thick 18mm spring bars to tighten it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for Your Advice! I take this watch...

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

freefallrlc

21/6/15
Hmmm I hope I don't regret ordering this bracelet now.. Looks good though. Not a big fan that it appears to be brighter/shinier than the V2... Honestly, I probably would've held off ordering the bracelet after seeing this.

Actually I got it for free because the dealer send me a wrong one in the first place :)

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone

Yes the V3 mesh is currently the closest to the gen. But it still has some ways to go before its really accurate. The difference is still very obvious. Weave pattern of the mesh and thickness needs to be improved. I've already mentioned a few times in my previous posts that the pattern is still too elongated on the V3. Then there is the back of the mesh where the endlink is which also needs to be more accurate. And that tiny detail with the Omega logo right at the tip of the mesh.

Gen:

49222885642_e44b8a7c9a_b.jpg

49222885627_0fdebbac02_b.jpg

49222180048_b21f192d17_b.jpg
49222661566_a51300996b_b.jpg

Last edited:

Russ99

Known Member
2/6/13
The gen bracelet is something else, AD said they would be selling them for around £1300 when properly released. Current 4 week delay on a NATO as the stock they have are being used for orders and they are £365.

If they can accurately rep the bracelet then they will really have pulled something out of the hat.