• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Bibitaro

Getting To Know The Place
4/1/20
Rome
Not even worth the effort imo. It's still gonna be steel and would still outweigh the lightweight titanium case of the watch. By the way the rep mesh is already brushed/satin. Its just not as dark as titanium with it being steel and all. You'll see how dark the titanium case of the watch is in person once you've received it or if you see it beside a steel watch. A titanium mesh would be in that same dark tone.

​​​​​

so we must wait..

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
Looks similar to the very slightly thin bezel numbering of the V2. Not 100% Sure though.

Reactions: Patric_k

freefallrlc

21/6/15

Is it a V3? Bracelet ok, but watch?

Thanks

I also think its a V2 with V3 bracelet. Actually I have the feeling dealers currently trying to empty V2 stock by telling its V3 and mixing watch and bracelet. Happened to me as well. But I was OK with V2

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
I also think its a V2 with V3 bracelet. Actually I have the feeling dealers currently trying to empty V2 stock by telling its V3 and mixing watch and bracelet. Happened to me as well. But I was OK with V2

Yup, looks that way. I wouldn’t worry too much though, the actual real world difference is very small between V2 & V3.

Edit: typo.

Last edited:

Bibitaro

4/1/20
Rome
Yup, looks that way. I wouldn’t worry too much though, the actual real world difference is very small between V2 & V3.

Edit: typo.

I think that I ll take it because price is very good. I hope that there are only little differences..

freefallrlc

21/6/15
Yeah, the V2 lettering is a bit too thin. The V3 too thick . So the V4 would be something in between. So the actual watch head V2 and V3 are almost even.

snoutwatch

1/8/14
I bought .90mm and 1mm o rings from here...

https://www.esslinger.com/watch-gasket-waterproof-90-mm-thickness-o-ring-gaskets/

the one that came in mine was garbage and my caseback is very loose.

yeah I have the V3 and I can easily remove the caseback with my fingers. I am pretty sure they are all that way. I hope they fix that with the V4 and give us a titanium band. We have been talking about a titanium band for months...it has to happen. The demand is very real.

RepLoser

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/6/20
Newbie here and just received mine. I have not seen the gen but I am BLOWN away by how good this rep looks. Bought from Trusty as a V2 / V3 not sure but it has the updated bracelet. TBH, I can’t tell the difference between a V2 and V3. I personally think the bracelet is also fantastic. The latch that flips down into the hole on the bracelet can pop open when the deployment is open so be careful. Once it is on the wrist, it is very secure though.

Mine arrived with a VERY loose caseback but I’ve ordered a new o-ring gaskets so hopefully this will fix the issue. This seems to be an issue on many of them. My bezel is very tight though with no play at all. Also, the movement is running very fast at 25spd. I thought it might have been magnetized but it may need a regulation. Hopefully it’s a simple fix for these issues. My only other complaint is that the lume is very, very weak. Other than that I think this is an amazing rep and I’m very happy with it.

GI3xWIg

trying to figure out how to upload a pic, lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Bonestorm19

RepLoser

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/6/20
Did you solve the problem with the 0.90mm or 1mm gasket?
what diameter did you order?

37mm based on what another kind member used. .90mm or 1mm width. I also ordered some silicone grease so it seals it up good.

I will hopefully receive them this week.

Last edited:

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Yeah, the V2 lettering is a bit too thin. The V3 too thick . So the V4 would be something in between. So the actual watch head V2 and V3 are almost even.

TBH I don't get why they can't get the bezel marking to look right in the first place, something that simple. But since owning the V2, it has never bothered me tbh.

Here's the V2 with the gen. Credits to Mr Burgundy for this...

49918261476_e9815aa204_b.jpg