• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Yes it was legit. For me the biggest tell on the nato is the ever so slightly re occurring zig zag/notch you can see as you look down the edge of the beige stripe. Gens patterns are more subtle in this regard.

Compared to gen

I really learnt to look for it when I had the gen bond nato and the rep side by side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the gen Bond Spectre nato and i didn't see that difference. Wow. Now i see it..

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
I have the gen Bond Spectre nato and i didn't see that difference. Wow. Now i see it..

Yes lay yours side by side and it will become a difference of night and day. But again to the non trained eye, who cares?! the rep NATO’s are very good....but it almost (and I mean almost) illustrates why omega charge what they do, the finish and craftsmanship is second to none.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
My v2 arrives tomorrow (yesss!!) and I’ll do a side by side with a gen 20mm Bond nato.

Reactions: lumentin

MrBurgundy

Known Member
31/3/20
Guy said he found it in a box of watch bits!!!!

Reported a while back but still here.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nato-Wat...885656?hash=item4dac0b0718:g:bkgAAOSwGBNevZjB

A gen one was sold a few days back, went for £250. Can’t believe I let it pass.

Saw, and reported, that a couple of days ago as well...surprised it's still there! You'd think if someone's willing to pay that much for one they'd know the details (eg real buckle is titanium not SS as is obviously stamped on it). Also, the "Omega" wording isn't even centred! o_O

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Saw, and reported, that a couple of days ago as well...surprised it's still there! You'd think if someone's willing to pay that much for one they'd know the details (eg real buckle is titanium not SS as is obviously stamped on it). Also, the "Omega" wording isn't even centred! o_O

Difference in the spacing of the stripes too.

3dc138ef0ab26f10a4d7a44a93db4cfa.jpg

So has your v2 arrived yet MrB?

Reactions: leo6929

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20

Reported the ebay listing.. box of bits :-/

Seconded looking forward to MrB's comparison.

Last edited:

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Check out the load of rubbish reply that I got. Few months ago? The V1 was released at least a couple of months ago. What a liar. He knows its a fake and like many others selling fakes as the real deal, trying his luck. Clearly.

And as of this moment, the listing has been removed. Well done gents!

49908510586_484b2b2e6b_b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lumentin

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Mb Im wrong, but i think v3 bezel number have very creamy color. V2 have more gen like color, but numbers thin

I’m not sure perhaps, but I do agree something doesn’t look quite right with the v3 bezel. Too deeply engraved perhaps?

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
For anyone interested, got new QC pics, way better this time imho. [Link deleted - I don't want regrets if someone points out the logo is upside down etc]

Last edited:

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
V3 or v3?

Mine arrives tomorrow. 8 days after green light. Not bad.

Reactions: Take5

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK

I just noticed your rejected qc were the v2 with the v3 bracelet that’s all. That’s what I’ve got but I only paid for the v2 so the v3 bracelet is a nice bonus.

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
I just noticed your rejected qc were the v2 with the v3 bracelet that’s all. That’s what I’ve got but I only paid for the v2 so the v3 bracelet is a nice bonus.

There is a little confusion over what is V2/3... this is what the TDs now call V3 which is really V2 and the original V2 was actually more like a V2 beta version which was then improved.. TT used to call V3 V2 but now calls it V3 because people were getting confused with the term V2 when it had already been used to refer to the early V2, which was not really V2. Or maybe it was but now it's not.

I don't see what could possibly be confusing about that?

Last edited:

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
There is a little confusion over what is V2/3... this is what the TDs now call V3 which is really V2 and the original V2 was actually more like a V2 beta version which was then improved.. TT used to call V3 V2 but now calls it V3 because people were getting confused with the term V2 when it had already been used to refer to the early V2, which was not really V2. Or maybe it was but now it's not.

I don't see what could possibly be confusing about that?

No. The actual V3 itself has a different bezel. Only when trusty realised this did he change the description of the watch on his website to the V3. Note the bezel has thicker numbers and the alignment of the numbers is closer to the outer edge of the insert, much like the gen.

And yes, your first qc pics you rejected was the V2, with the V3 mesh.

49849216946_e85693150e_b.jpg

​​​​​​

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
TUgut.jpg

I’m really confused now. This should be v3. I think it is but to be honest some of bezel numerals spacing look more like the v2 than the v3 photo above, but then others are def more like the v3. Any idea?

Last edited: